Help on High Graphic Mods

DimosZargarda

"Best" is a wide term. No matter what pc build someone has, there is always a way to overmod your game :laugh:

It would help, if you posted more details on what you are interested in. Colorful fantasy, grim realistic, weathers - stuff like that.

I have posted my recommendations in other thread few days ago.

-Link-

Just scroll down and check content hidden in mutliple Spoiler section.

"Best" is a wide term. No matter what pc build someone has, there is always a way to overmod your game :laugh:

It would help, if you posted more details on what you are interested in. Colorful fantasy, grim realistic, weathers - stuff like that.

-Link-

Hey, the Rudy ENB you posted look sweet, thats one way to amp it up.

Well, im looking for some HD textures, Waters, or maybe a mod like the Resurrection one for Fallout 4, that adds alot more green.

-Link-

Hey, the Rudy ENB you posted look sweet, thats one way to amp it up.

Well, im looking for some HD textures, Waters, or maybe a mod like the Resurrection one for Fallout 4, that adds a lot more green.

If you scroll to my last post on the page, you'll find what you're looking for.

As for overhauls, there is Tropical Skyrim, but it's not the same quality as Resurrection. Tamriel Reloaded HD might be closer to that, but you will have to swap few textures here and there to get the most out of it.

Full TR HD pack (with Grasses, Trees and Landscape) looks best with grainy sepia ENBs like Somber ENB.

Enhanced Landscapes is pretty sweet, when you can spare fps and cpu power. Green Tundra Grass and Swamp Mushrooms are the optional .esp choices.