Hello

jayrinn

I'm jayrinn and I am new to forums so bear with me :biggrin:. I enjoy anything that has to do with computers. I am going to college to work on computers, so I decided to join this site and see what I can learn from you guys. I have for years and am currently modding the crap out of Diablo 2. I am currently trying to find suggestions for a new gaming pc so I can hopefully mod games like Skyrim! I would enjoy befriending you guys and sharing your knowledge of the way of the pc!

Cheers!

welcoem and all that

read the rules and follow them and are you sure y ou want to follow the dark and arcane paths of pc fu ?

tis not an easy path to walk and many many fall by the way side but if you persevere you will reach pc enlightment and create soem cracking mods to boot

you wil alsobe able to chop thsi keyboard in two half keyboards with just a flick of the wrist hiyaaaah !

aargh !

*lots of swearing*

i hurt my hand !

welcoem and all that

read the rules and follow them and are you sure y ou want to follow the dark and arcane paths of pc fu ?

tis not an easy path to walk and many many fall by the way side but if you persevere you will reach pc enlightment and create soem cracking mods to boot

you wil alsobe able to chop thsi keyboard in two half keyboards with just a flick of the wrist hiyaaaah !

aargh !

*lots of swearing*

i hurt my hand !

LOL nice!! I was expecting someone to say something like that.

Also. maybe you shouldn't use dinosaur keyboards. :smile:

you were expecting somebody to say pc fu ? ;p

and i am using a ibm model M keyboard a keyboard heavier then many netbooks of the day

and laptops too