Vampirism, Not Cannibalism...

TheSuey

~The Vampires of Skyrim~  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion?

• I disagree - Vampires in Skyrim are perfect as they are.
    • Vampires in Skyrim are fine.
    • I agree - Vampires in Skyrim are depraved creatures.
    • I strongly agree - A mod should be made to revamp them.

You cant do that in Skyrium either. At least not after it takes full effect. Also if I recall correctly there is some...tomb..or..something that removes it and it only works for vamprisism...

Also to offset the "always staying at level 1" you can increasing feeding rates. Makes it so you gotta really try.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there are the "Noble Vampires" in Skyrim, and they just blend in too well?

There are. You can even meet one ingame right now.

Hint: one of the court wizards is a little less than alive, and fails to show up for Detect Life, yet responds very badly to a Guardian Circle or other anti-undead spells

I already have plans to make a vampire mod, I have it all set out and it should be done in a few hours after the construction set is released (as long as there is no interruptions from steam etc)

I have things like super speed

Regen

etc etc

There will be a clan and a questline too, but its mainly foccussed on the new powers.....oh and if you thought vampire masters / ancients were tough......wait until they get super speed (a modified version of whirlwind sprint).....yes...thats right.....whatever the player can do with vamparic powers......so can other vampires (which will aim to make vampires extremely rare....but far more powerful)

Plus a lot more :-)

Edited by thelonewarrior