Request - map mod (for use with google maps for Skyrim)

JayNic

Guys,

I'm a web dev, and I am working on my spare time on building a fully interactive skyrim map built on google maps.

The basics are as follows:

* A user can add points to the map - each point (known as a google map "marker") can have a unique image and "type" (weapon, town, keep, cave, point of interest etc...)

* Each marker has a description set by the user. eg: "There is a chest here with a sword of dismay" blah blah blah

* A filtering / search system will allow the users to browse what's needed

I will make this available to the public of course... If not to FINALLY find all those damned ore spots!

My issue is with the source map. I need to get some images of the map with two main requirements that I CANNOT meet without a mod:

* The images must be high res (SOLVED - we know there is a high res map mod by mikanoshi)

* The images must NOT have any perspective, and be from top down (UNSOLVED - I need a mod that will allow perfect top down of the map, and remove vanishing points)

If I can get someone who can edit the map to allow me to get these things I'm set...

I'm VERY keen to build this, and I want to get going FAST because I want to build it FIRST!

Please help!

Thanks.

Edited by JayNic