Immortal Mode Headless Player Glitch

shanetsh

as described in my topic title,

i lost my head when i tried out the immortal mode and now my character is flagged as decapitated everytime i load

tried everything from sex change to showracemenu and werewolf transform

non of it work..

anyone knows how to edit the save file to remove the decapitated player flag??

I'm having the same problem, turned on IM just to get through a really nasty bit in the companions quest chain and got decapitated. Didn't notice the glitch till after all my other saves had been overwritten.

This is already my second game cuz my 1st one got glitched up to. Some kind of ring effect issue. So I really dont want to start over AGAIN.

Tried help in the console for decapitated, actor, head, anything I could think of to find the flag to no avail. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem, turned on IM just to get through a really nasty bit in the companions quest chain and got decapitated. Didn't notice the glitch till after all my other saves had been overwritten.

This is already my second game cuz my 1st one got glitched up to. Some kind of ring effect issue. So I really dont want to start over AGAIN.

Tried help in the console for decapitated, actor, head, anything I could think of to find the flag to no avail. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Refer to my thread on this (basically just search "headless" and it should come up somewhere). If you can use that info (I don't remember it atm) then PLEASE post in the thread. If you can remove the flag then by the nine (or eight, you heathen!) do so, please! :D