Voice actors for new mod

Seddo4494

Hello everyone, I'm currently in the final phase of making my latest mod and it needs voice actors. The last mod I made was David Hunter: A Brotherhood Story, in case anyone played it, and this new mod is called Hilda Hughes: An Institute Story. It follows the Director of Robotics, Hilda Hughes, as she researches the Prototype Synth Project. Hilda is trying to access a series or recorded pre-war memories but is also concerned about a missing synth. The mod adds two new character to Robotics, one to BioScience, and one to Advanced Systems. There are also ten pre-war characters who appear in memories the player can view, a little like the Memory Den. If anyone is interested, I have uploaded a video to my channel going over character bios and providing links to scrip samples. You can find it at this link:

Thanks,

Seddon4494

I have followed numerous of your tutorials, thanks for that! Though I can't offer voice acting, and on the assumption that these forums are geared towards mod creation rather than voice talent - I can suggest to you the voiceactingalliance.com forums and the original visual projects forum. Amazing talent there and you'll get a flood of response. good luck!

• 1 month later...

Yes, I'm still looking for female voice actors. You can send in files as described in the video in the original post. Alternatively, I've set up a Casting Call Club page where you can record an audition. I'd recommend looking at the CCC page because some of the roles in the original video are now taken and the CCC page has the available roles on it.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/hilda-hughes-an-institute-story

I would love to apply, but my mic is getting repaired right now, and it might take a week, but after that, I will try to have a go at Danny Rowds, even though my voice might sound a bit young, but I would still like to attempt it

Edited by mcniff12345

The CCC page I've linked to in my above comment is open until 21st so if you're ready before then you can do it. I've already found someone for Rowds in the first round of auditions, the CCC page has the most up to date available parts.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/hilda-hughes-an-institute-story

Eh, I think I will try when you do either a Minuteman Story, or a Railroad Story, as I was hoping for some younger characters, maybe 15-20 or so