I'm cleaning my hands of this nonsense

modder3434

As Realty said...

but the forums WILL settle down at one point, and the OP knows that... so its not like he is saying "Screw ya all, im out"

its more like "Okay, your all out of hand... be back later when I am more calm and able to put up with this crap"

lol, not a bad idea either...

as to one person bashing another for having an opinion... sure its 'usually' wrong, but pay attension where the one person is being bashed for having a baseless opinion over something stupid, or a problem they create themselves- those people I do believe need a good bashing.

Having a opinion also means you are leaving yourself open to counter-opinions, which CAN be 'right' over your own opinion. The bigger problem is how people go about stating these things.

I agree. There is too much hate rolling on the forums now. People feel they need to throw out opinions left and right, which then gets bashed. It is a hate-hate relationship going on, which ruins a sweet mod community.

A modder leaving this community is a sad moment. I'd rather lose 500 whiners, who never plan to mod, rather than 1 modder who wants to improve and grow in skill. It's not like we got too many decent modders.

/Salute

I agree. There is too much hate rolling on the forums now. People feel they need to throw out opinions left and right, which then gets bashed. It is a hate-hate relationship going on, which ruins a sweet mod community.

A modder leaving this community is a sad moment. I'd rather lose 500 whiners, who never plan to mod, rather than 1 modder who wants to improve and grow in skill. It's not like we got too many decent modders.

/Salute

QFT!

*brofist*

Must admit I'm guilty of some Skyrim bashing. :ohdear: (Well, quite a bit, actually...)

But I also have to say the mood will pass. Some of us can't help but vent when a game doesn't live up to any your personal expectations. (Anymore than those who adore it can help raving about its virtues.) And I guess there's a line between legitimate complaints and useless whining.

Think I've done both lately. So I do apologise for contributing to any junk on the forums...but on the flipside, I can understand why people need to rant out some of their irritation. However, it does get annoying after a while, especially when it's more about anger and less about constructive criticism. (Better watch myself on that front!)

Thanks for the reminder that whining gets tiring before too long. Probably better off thinking about what CAN be done to tweak the *cough infernal mess of a* game

:thumbsup:

Edited by Brittainy

reading the posts, i guess i give the skyrim forums another shot. truth be told i come on these forums everyday, and i just couldn't stay away :thumbsup: I decided to come back becasue i shouldn't let other posters get to me, and if i want to help these flame wars cease, i need to be here and be proactive, not reactive, and do idiotic stuff like leave the forum ( which in hindsight doesn't really help anybody), so what im saying is , I'M BACK :tongue:

Ignore the idiots, the bitching kids, the whining teenagers and the hyper cynical adults. They are everywhere and in consistent supply!

What matters is the mature, constructive people who want this community to create wonderful mods and to help one another whether that be modding or in the game itself...Do not leave just due to the actions of a disgruntled few.

Do not leave just due to the actions of a disgruntled few.

The issue is, it is the majority who does the actions, not the few. It is the few who tries to think clearly and helps out. It is all on the head for now. It should calm down once the CK hits and people can get whatever mod they want, to suit the game to themself.

Ignore the idiots, the bitching kids, the whining teenagers and the hyper cynical adults. They are everywhere and in consistent supply!

What matters is the mature, constructive people who want this community to create wonderful mods and to help one another whether that be modding or in the game itself...Do not leave just due to the actions of a disgruntled few.

My thoughts exactly.