I'm cleaning my hands of this nonsense

modder3434

Bah whatever, people have their opinions and they have the right to express them just like you did there, just like the "I love Skyrim"/"I hate Skyrim" people did, so again, whatever, if you wanna quit go ahead, no one will miss you, bye bye :thumbsup:

It's people like you that are part of the problem.

Anyway, modder3434, you were a great contributor to the forums and I hope to see you around and see your mods. Best of luck to you!

What Im the problem? Yeah the forums are kinda full of hate but when the CK comes out everything is gonna be changed (I guess), I mean he just need to have some more patience, he's just crying about it like "That's it I quit" or *RAGEQUIT* or even "if you don't stop being mean im gonna quit" I mean seriously... My reply to that could only be "Get. Out." And like I replyed to another guy "He's the one saying "goodbye", im just the one saying "go ahead" so yeah, just clearing that up and I hope you see my point of view too, I mean people have their opinion so let them express it, yeah it can cause flame wars but this is the internet for you, lots of people are imature here so I dunno what are you complaining about, and really? There are some really good discussion threads of "flame wars" sure theres some cursing there but I think most should know how to filter bad and good ya know? Like the "Where's my respect" thread, or some general complaints, Skyrim could be better and the "I love Skyrim" threads are really ridiculous, I mean yeah you like the game you bought and you think it's perfect but don't try to change people wich don't think that, and Skyrim isn't perfect, it could be a lot better you know, Betheda is relying too much on modders to fix their flaws and there are many other aspects to it but you know what? Who cares? I just wanna have fun and play my game, and that's what gonna happen when the CK is out, but some discussion before then it's not bad at all, and why cry about it? You guys should stop overcriticizing the internet because that's how it is, you can't change it, nobody can, and again like I said if you don't like it just "Get. Out."

I hope that atleast changed 0,00000000000001% of the way you saw me and/or what I said

I understand what you're saying. I'm not mad or annoyed, I just figured it was harsh to include that "no one will miss him" (plus wasn't just so smalltime contributor or common rabble). I just felt it was unnecessary.

As far as Bethesda's relying to much on modding...I totally agree. It's sad really.