Stubborn Water Height Glitch

plunket

I edited the music type for cell DawnstarExterior08. That is all I did to it, I am certain. This cell now is under water no matter what I do. I scrolled way way up to be sure I can see the surface panel in the CK and it is there, so it's definitely my mod doing this. I checked to make sure the water height is the same as the default for that worldspace (-14000.000) and it is. It didn't work so I tried other heights also like 0 and -50000.

I cleaned the mod and sorted everything with LOOT; no change. I restored the cell to vanilla, THEN cleaned and sorted, and still it makes no difference; the water persists. Barrels and NPCs float up, it's ridiculous. Chickens float up, then swim out of the square and fall to their deaths.

The only difference I can see between this and the surrounding cells is that this one has "Hand Changed" ticked by default. I tried unticking that too but it made no difference.

If anyone has a solution or idea please let me know. The mod is a simple music customizer for the major unwalled towns (Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal, and Winterhold) that makes no other changes but to the music type of the applicable cells. Everything else is tested and working fine and it does not conflict with other mods like Personalized Music. I would have been launching today if not for this bug.

I made it using the CK. I cleaned it during troubleshooting.

I mean if I understand -- all I did was create tracks/types and edit the music type for certain cells in the CK, but I did clean it with TES5.

Edited by plunket

you might want to try modifying it using TES5Edit so that you are sure what edits are being applied to the game. Just select the cell create a new esp copy the edit as override into the new esp then only modify XCMO-Music Type.