mods cant find textures/meshes?

yungskiz

so is happening to several mods at once, and ive tried deactivating several and reactivating one at a time to see if one of them is causing it, to no avail

but im getting a red triangle when i fire specific guns from different mods

the projectile mesh/texture is "missing" i put that in quotes because i opened two (one at a time to control variables) of the problem mods in the geck to see what the projectile data was set to to see if maybe im actually missing something, well several of the "problem" guns use 308 or 5.56 so if those graphic files are missing it would cause havoc to ALL the guns using that projectile.....nope just certain ones, i figured maybe it was a load order issue, so one at a time i put different effected esps at the bottom and that didnt help, i havent recently added any mods, and i would think that all the guns that use the 5.56 or 308 projectile would have this issue due to how the game works.

am i missing something? i use impact and eve, havent had this issue before, impact does not modify projectile look as per the description, im going to reinstall eve, though im not sure it will do any good as the issue im having should not exist, like there are guns within those mods that work fine and also use 5.56 or 308. if it was one mod i could see there being a bug, but its with multiple that ive not had this issue before

in all seriousness can i just replace the red triangle mesh/texture with a muzzle flash haha

edit: so i noticed that within one mod there is a suppressed variant of a rifle that works fine but the standard version generates a red triangle when fired. so this made me think that maybe it was the actual muzzleflash file that was missing. so i downloaded a replacer, installed it and it didnt fix anything, but as far as a projectile goes......im not sure thats my issue because when everything worked there was a visible projectile leaving all of the guns (no idea what mod i have that caused that or if it was vanilla, my unmodded fnv experience came to an end not long after the game came out) so i feel like that might lead to a red triangle flying through the air towards the target when i fire

Edited by yungskiz

thanks, doing so found 18 missing files, one of which was the billiard triangle, i forgot about this utility.....but for both EWIs and ojo bueno overhaul mods i somehow lose that specific object haha.

so it didnt fix the issue :(

i was able to fix it though! i downloaded "precision ballistics and munitions" from the nexus....which happens to replace projectiles! i had to remove unneeded masters (tribal, caravan, mercenary pack ect) because i dont have those but i placed the esps that mod adds at the bottom and it fixed it, it wasnt like that when they were higher up in the load order. so something somewhere was causing an issue. who knows lol