How is this guys game even alive

Luka25565

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbone, you mean XBox? Yeah I was using a controller, wired, until the wire inside by the controller got bent too much and it barely stays connected. Back to mouse and keyboard *unamused face* I like mouse and keyboard, in ways it's better, but my preference is a controller.

As for time consumption, oh I know.....I've used about 400 mods before, including textures and blah blah ect ect. I've been modding, breaking, fixing, and recreating my skyrim since it came out. Well, after i beat it a couple times with vanilla Skyrim. Once I get a set up working, I'll enjoy it for a while before i decide to break it again by massively changing things lol. It's pretty much the only game I've played the passed few years, except for some here and there, because it's so versatile. You can literally make skyrim whatever you want it to be, even make a whole new game out of it......like, Enderal. Aside from my responsibilities and physical activity, any free time i have is spent on the computer either educating myself or Skyrimming the essence out of my very soul.

I am starting to get bored with it though, I don't play as much as I used to.

Hope you enjoyed my rambling.

Btw BlackRoseOfThorn thanks for showing me some mods i have 2k ground textures and nobel skyrim i just don't have good rock and grass but i don't really like the grass mods. They look to fake for me. I only add little grass mods. For example if you know mxr he has this really green grass i really don't like that i would rather have no grass in my game.

Np. You know you could just swap Verdant green grass types for yellow tundra/marsh ones in TES5Edit. Verdant is pretty realistic (softer than normal grass textures) and looks good with lesser density like mingrasssize=70. How green it is depends on the ENB really.

Vivid Landscapes includes rock textures.

EDIT: I'm not using SLO- Stone walls last time i used it my game didn't start.

The base mod shouldn't cause any issue, it's just a mesh and texture replacer. Did you install optional .esp Whiterun wall replacer? One of your mods might be conflicting with it.

I was using SLO (including .esp) for some time now without any problems.

Ah forget about it i might add the grass mod but im kinda afraid of CTSs and lag i dont have the best pc. I like a little less extreme grass mod this one is extreme as hell.

No it isn't xD Install optional 512p resolution textures and set your mingrasssize=70 or 100 in skyrim .inis (for Mod Organizer users those are located in Mod Organizer/Profiles folder). There is also optional .esp with no unique plants/region edits. My friend can run this mod with Enb, SFO trees and his gtx 650 ti @30fps xD

Yeah but its kinda hard to spend time a lot of time on something when you have school. That's why sometimes instead of searching the answer myself i ask on the forums.

That's a simple way however what works for me may not work for you even with identical load orders and similar machines skyrim is fickle. Example I ran a heavy load order my last play through around 240 mods a friend wanted the same load order and all was had was CTD and they had a similar machine as mine. Trial and error is the only way I ever found a true playable and stable game.