Can non-fighter / non-mages survive?

cantgobacknow

Is it feasible to play as a rogue-type who doesn't use magic or heavy armour? Most of the quests seem combat-based, doesn't this put the rogue-type at a big disadvantage?

I note that as my heavily armoured Paladin that some quests are overly tough, how does a rogue do it? Yes they can sneak, but that leaves more bad-guys to run into later when they inevitably get spotted and run.

yes they can it wil be a bit hard ( especially to reign your self in from using the healing spell the game automatically gives you )

you wil just have to rely on health potions a lot

and light armor is not useless at all the arena light rainment or the light dark brotherhood armor are quite good all told

as a rouge you wil just have to rely on sneaking obfusication knifes in backs and when things get too hot put some distance between you and your enemies and use a bow and arrow

Edited by bluekatt

I would not recommend it though. But do as you wish.

What would you say is the minimal a character needs to be willing to use as to make the game enjoyable?

I don't really understand the question. Minimal use of magic? :happy:

All rogues use light armor because they're not supposed to get hit, and there are good light armors.

You could play without using magic, but as I feebly remarked before, I rekomend you to use some magic. Mainly illusion, but restoration is good to.

Hope it helps! :laugh: