Entity stuck under my character.

mikehall

I am at a loss, basically ran out of things for you to try.

But I guess there is one more...chances of it working is quite low since it is basically the same thing as sexchange.

Try using the showracemenu command and not changing anything, go ahead and accept and try saving and loading.

If that doesn't work, Try just experimenting by changing your race completely to another race and again saving - loading...on the off chance that works you will notice a couple problems this actually created, first of is you are no longer the same race

so simply open the showracemenu again change back to whatever race you were, this does mean redo-ing your facial features (yeah not fun). The other problem you will notice is your health, stamina, mana have all be evenly distributed

you can also solve this by writing down your health stam mana and changing it back using more console commands.

player.setav <attribute> <amount> - This also works attributes such as health, stamina, magicka, meleedamage, and carryweight. Note that certain attributes (such as carryweight) may revert to their original values upon loading a game.

so something like player.setav health 180 to change your health to 180 etc...

goodluck I hope this shot in the dark works :(.

I am at a loss, basically ran out of things for you to try.

But I guess there is one more...chances of it working is quite low since it is basically the same thing as sexchange.

Try using the showracemenu command and not changing anything, go ahead and accept and try saving and loading.

If that doesn't work, Try just experimenting by changing your race completely to another race and again saving - loading...on the off chance that works you will notice a couple problems this actually created, first of is you are no longer the same race

so simply open the showracemenu again change back to whatever race you were, this does mean redo-ing your facial features (yeah not fun). The other problem you will notice is your health, stamina, mana have all be evenly distributed

you can also solve this by writing down your health stam mana and changing it back using more console commands.

player.setav <attribute> <amount> - This also works attributes such as health, stamina, magicka, meleedamage, and carryweight. Note that certain attributes (such as carryweight) may revert to their original values upon loading a game.

so something like player.setav health 180 to change your health to 180 etc...

goodluck I hope this shot in the dark works :(.

It didn't work.. I totally changed my race to an Argonian. All it took was to go in and out of first person mode and the thing re-appeared.. GAH!!!