House Decoration

iansaltman

Can anyone show me some pictures of their houses? I have some unique items like a golden statue of some lady, and this oval pink crystal thingy, some golden and ebony ingots, Cyrodilic Brandy set about my house, but the thing is... I don't know what else to put. I'm a thief, so I have a lawful-evil standing, but I'm not afraid to go acquire certain items that would make my house look awesome. Basically, i want to see how people like to fit these into places they look natural for, and also what type of items look good outside of a chest.

There are some insects in jars that you can find, they're quite rare as far as I can tell though. I've got a glowbug in a jar and a butterfly in a jar, they make quite lovely decorations :D

I think we need a database of cool unique items that make neat decorations, with images and stuff and where to find them

Edited by Tommo120

New personal quest: Make an awesome house

Ugh, now I have something to do again

Thanks so much

/satire

You have until January, that's when the Creation Kit comes out. (Too far away IMO)

There are some insects in jars that you can find, they're quite rare as far as I can tell though. I've got a glowbug in a jar and a butterfly in a jar, they make quite lovely decorations :D

I think we need a database of cool unique items that make neat decorations, with images and stuff and where to find them

Insects in a jar... nice idea! Could place the glowbug somewhere on my bedside table then the others in the kitchen/alchemy room.

As for the images, people can post them in threads, then put where to get them in spoiler tags, but this isn't a spoiler forum so I'm not sure if that's okay :unsure: