New Enemies/Monsters/Animals

Gyiul

What new enemies you like to see in a mod?

Well since there's Mammoths in this game why not the Wooly Rhino?

Of course what about female monsters like the Medusa/Lamia/Succubus/Centaurs/Nymphs from Daggerfall (well since there's already nude mods I guess why not nude enemies? Since Daggerfall had them.)

Edited by Gyiul

Agreed, we need more creatures, sentient and otherwise. Could care less about the nude enemies, but it would add an aspect, like they did with the Curse of Hircine mod in Oblivion, random Werewolves in their normal forms were pretty much nude (in their underwear unless you had a nude texture)

I want more "Boss" type enemies. Kind of in the same vein as a Dragon attack. Something big and threatening that comes out of nowhere.

Which, I hate to bring up, is what Oblivion Gates should have been. A dangerous random encounter that springs from under your feet.

Could care less about the nude enemies, but it would add an aspect, like they did with the Curse of Hircine mod in Oblivion, random Werewolves in their normal forms were pretty much nude (in their underwear unless you had a nude texture)

Of course I'm talking about the Medusa/Nymphs/Lamia/Daedra Seducers from Daggerfall which nudity is pretty much required for those enemies in reasonable terms (of course if Daggerfall had them why can't the other later games?).

Of course another suggestion would be the Wereboars from Daggerfall and also possibly other Were creatures like Weresabertooths, Weretigers (speaking of Tigers I think they can add Siberian Tigers...), etc.

Edited by Gyiul

Could care less about the nude enemies, but it would add an aspect, like they did with the Curse of Hircine mod in Oblivion, random Werewolves in their normal forms were pretty much nude (in their underwear unless you had a nude texture)

Of course I'm talking about the Medusa/Nymphs/Lamia/Daedra Seducers from Daggerfall which nudity is pretty much required for those enemies in reasonable terms (of course if Daggerfall had them why can't the other later games?).

Of course another suggestion would be the Wereboars from Daggerfall and also possibly other Were creatures like Weresabertooths, Weretigers (speaking of Tigers I think they can add Siberian Tigers...), etc.

I don't mind it, just that others might, so it might be a good idea to have a second option of a clothed version of these enemies, like they do with the Flame Atronach, it has clothes, but it's only the texture I think.