Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I'm trying to find a mod that removes all crafting materials from shops, and hopefully also removes good armor and weapons from shops as well. I used to use HBE for this stuff but I currently cannot find anything to replace it since it no longer works and is likely not compatible with dlc's.

2) I'm also trying to find a working mod that fix's the control remapping so all interface controls are left untouched (if I map F key to a key in options I still wanna be able to assign favorites with the F key when my inventory window is up).

1) I'm trying to find a mod that removes all crafting materials from shops, and hopefully also removes good armor and weapons from shops as well. I used to use HBE for this stuff but I currently cannot find anything to replace it since it no longer works and is likely not compatible with dlc's.

2) I'm also trying to find a working mod that fix's the control remapping so all interface controls are left untouched (if I map F key to a key in options I still wanna be able to assign favorites with the F key when my inventory window is up).

Here are a few mods you can try:

Are there any mods that make Odahviing, Durnehviir and rideable dragons do more damage to enemies in general (specially to unfriendly dragons) ?

They suppose to be extremly strong but the damage dealt is so little and when fighting other dragons the fight lasts forever. I just want they to do more damage and not to be cheap dragons who can kill everything with a single shout.

Strong Odahviing and Durnehviir -does not include the tamable dragons

and Ultimate Dragon Allies - Odahviing and Durnehviir -simply create other shouts that make them too cheap (high damage done to everything)

Edited by Guest

Someone help me find this texture face female this screen?

http://i40.tinypic.com/4ijyva.jpg

I think zzjay's reply to my post was intended for you, bud.

Here's the post:

Can anyone suggest some decent male hair packs? Nothing fancy, super stylish etc; something that fits in with the general theme of Skyrim.

it's pretty much photoshopped...

i bet it's a custom one...i have something similar:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36249/?

most important you needthis specularmap to add the reflection details:

install it AFTER any other skin texture\sweat mod

I am looking for a mod that will most simply display my key loot: daedric artifacts, banners of things I joined, thane gifts, dragon masks, claws, etc. Blood sjel has all that but I don't want to tramp through 50000 square feet. It does not have to be a player home though that would be a bonus. just a display place.

secondly, keeping with my theme of keeping it simple...what player home mod would you suggest that has alchemy/enchant/smithing that is interesting and functional (this is if I can't find a home that has display capabilities)

I would like to thank anyone who read this and double thank anyone who respoonds. I appreciate your time. may all your loot be epic.

I am looking for a mod that will most simply display my key loot: daedric artifacts, banners of things I joined, thane gifts, dragon masks, claws, etc. Blood sjel has all that but I don't want to tramp through 50000 square feet. It does not have to be a player home though that would be a bonus. just a display place.

secondly, keeping with my theme of keeping it simple...what player home mod would you suggest that has alchemy/enchant/smithing that is interesting and functional (this is if I can't find a home that has display capabilities)

I would like to thank anyone who read this and double thank anyone who respoonds. I appreciate your time. may all your loot be epic.

I'd have to recommend Riverside Lodge. It doesn't have banner or Dragon Priest mask displays, but it has a decent amount of mannequins & weapon racks and other assorted storage. It also has all the crafting equipment.