ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh one more thing, I was thinking about Oblivion, it would be nice to have the Dark Brotherhood of Skyrim to be more like the Dark Brotherhood of Oblivion, at least once you finish the questline. Maybe add newer quests too, the Oblivion quest where you had to kill 5 people in the locked house was very fun, and Skyrim has nothing like that that I know of.

2 things. 1: where would I post for help with making my own mods? 2: Is there any mod that changes the difficulty to one like Oblivion, with the slider rather than just 3 or 4 difficulties, or a Fame/Infamy concept from Oblivion?

I heard of a mod called Dynamic Difficulty, which completely removes the named difficulties and changes them to match your amount of kills/deaths.

2 things. 1: where would I post for help with making my own mods? 2: Is there any mod that changes the difficulty to one like Oblivion, with the slider rather than just 3 or 4 difficulties, or a Fame/Infamy concept from Oblivion?

I heard of a mod called Dynamic Difficulty, which completely removes the named difficulties and changes them to match your amount of kills/deaths.

I don't like the sound of that. I would prefer to change it on my own, in case I end up dying to many times and it gets easier again. I want to be able to change it on my own still, but make it so the guards are basically in god mode if I want, or in death mode, like I could with Oblivion.