Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'd like to know what mod is this sword (i like glowing swords for my char).

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/2443349-1401463644.jpg

Thanks in advance :P

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know if there are any long gloves that will go well with Osare Knee socks and Osare Mufflers? I've done a little searching myself and the only long gloves i could find here on the nexus are essentially stripper/hooker gloves :/ not exactly winter friendly apperal if you ask me.

Hey guys I'm looking for a certain skimpy clothing/armor mod, but cant find it anywhere. I have seen it in a lot of screenshots and I think its for UNP but i could be wrong, Its the one in this *ahem* demonstrational" video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCxkRTCMw1Q If anyone knows what it is called or where to find it that would be awesome. Thanks!

A few days ago - while searching for a special mod - i remember, that there was a mod which made it impossible to hurt my follower.

I am now looking for this mod, had a look at the section "followers" but could not find it. Anyone an idea?

A few days ago - while searching for a special mod - i remember, that there was a mod which made it impossible to hurt my follower.

I am now looking for this mod, had a look at the section "followers" but could not find it. Anyone an idea?

maybe try UFO? it has options to make your follower(s) ignore your damage and/or make them essential. I use this mod all the time and works really well.

ok here is my question. Is there a way to tell what mods are script heavy?

I running at least two script heavy mods (Frostfall and Leveler's Tower) and am trying to clean it up a bit, but do not really want to go back and install all my mods from scratch again as it's far too much hassle.

also, is there a mod that can make words of power be on scrolls and these scrolls are earned based on how much time you spend with the grey beards? recently read a naruto and skyrim crossover that had this idea in the beginning of it...seems really cool,

Edited by brsingr11

Does anyone know of a Non-Steam version of this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10172 or anything close to it that achieves same results ? Or perhaps where I can just download it without using Steam Subscribe ?

I have searched but came out empty so far, this is really the best I have seen / used for its purpose, ATF , the overhaul etc. just don't do it anywhere close to as good as that mod, but I really don't want to use / mix in steam subscribed mods.

Thanks

Is there a mod that allows the importing of TESIV:Oblivion face files, with the .off file extension?

I would like to import a face I used in TESIV:Oblivion, to be used as a starting point to edit it, to fit the racial appearances for the TESV:Skyrim game.

I don't think a straight across import would look right most likely, but I think it could be used as a starting point for sure, I think.

Thanks. :smile: