Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for 2 mods:

1. Mod that lowers all types of damage that player deals (including from modded items and spells) by equal amount without lowering enemy damage.

2. Mod that doubles amount of resources ANY crafting reciepe requires. Including those added by mods

So, just looking for a decent mod that adds body war paint for male characters that can be used with RaceMenu mod. All the ones I've found are either for female characters or ones that just add the tattoos to every character of that race and sex. I just want to be able to use the body/hand/foot paint options in the RaceMenu mod because at the moment they are just empty. Thanks peeps.

I once had a mod (before I've had to rebuild from scratch) that was similar to the well known Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB, but contained some different fixes. Mainly, this contained a fix to meshes for land in exteriors where the land did not respond to moveable light sources. At least, I think that's what it did. This mod, for example, fixed some of the "walls" (which are actually part of the mountainside) near the Understone Keep entrance not responding to torchlight or magelight. I hope this is a good enough explanation of it for someone to help me find it again.

is there a mod that gives you weapons or armors that can be further upgraded to stronger versions of themselves as you play?

ex:

Sword X Level 1 = Steel Ingot + Leather Strips
Sword X Level 2 = Steel Ingot (2) + Leather Strips (3) + Sword X Level 1
Sword X Level 3 = Orihalcum Ingot + Leather Strips (2) + Sword X Level 2

some time ago i saw a mod wich makes the differences between male and female armour much less distinct. there were obvious changes in the breast and hip area. i really liked it ´cause it made much more sense to me than the distinctly male or female wear in the game.... i mean, imagine a big hairy nord in a female glass armour?!? :rolleyes:

sadly i can´t remember the name or the author and hope you can help me.

thanks in advance!

some time ago i saw a mod wich makes the differences between male and female armour much less distinct. there were obvious changes in the breast and hip area. i really liked it ´cause it made much more sense to me than the distinctly male or female wear in the game.... i mean, imagine a big hairy nord in a female glass armour?!? :rolleyes:

sadly i can´t remember the name or the author and hope you can help me.

thanks in advance!

CNHF Heroic Form body has armor conversions that make the female versions similar to male versions, and remove the "boob plates." Also there are some options to un-skimpify the forsworn and ancient nord armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44979/?