Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for a mod that I came by either through nexus, steam workshop or by googling it. Have been trying to find it couple of times browsing through nexus and steam workshop but to no avail.

What the mod does:

* If you speak to a merchant, he will sell things that are not necessary in his home. They are apparently stored in a chest that is below ground surface in the home thus inaccessible to the player. The mod changed the location of the chest so that it is above surface and thus... stealable.

So what I want is to be able to steal what the merchant is selling but I don't want to buy it/ can't afford it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone know of a modder needing a voice actor for a character or trailer? I couldn't really find a thread pertaining to simply voice acting. Thanks!

You know where you and Delphine go to that Dragon Graveyard to prove to her you are Dragonborn, then we see Alduin and a raised Dragon coming from the Grave, what i want to know is, is there a Mod for everytime you approach such a Graveyard area in the Game with Alduin in the sky, a Dragon should pop out while Re-forming its Skin and the Battle is on. I find it Stupid for you to come to a Dragon Graveyard and Nothing happens, isent Alduin Raising Dead Dragons. Edited by daventry

Allot of us are getting issues with Vilkas, you cant cure him from his Werewolfness, because he either disappears if you Fast Travel or if you get him next to the Shrine and you Cure him, theres no Dialogue. You can Cure Farkas, but you can Never ask Vilkas for a Job again.

Is there a Mod that Fix Vilkas.

A few days ago i was browsing around for skyrim mods and came across one that would let me level up lower tier skills (in the skill tree) from higher ones.

An example would be leveling up the light armor side of the smithing tree but looping around the top getting dragon armor then daedric smithing.

Now I am sure I have seen a mod that can do this but I am unable to locate it or even think of what it should be called. Any help someone could offer would be appreciated