Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I had to delete everything relating to Skyrim due to a bug, that meant all my mods, somehow. And now I am getting them back. But there was one mod that I loved the most, something so simple yet I can not remember what it was called...

Basically it made the Starting a little harder. The starting gear was basic at best, no unique armour depending on who you went with as both gave you only Fur gear, you couldn't Loot the foes you took down so there was no collecting better armour/weapons until you were outside the Tutorial area...

But for the life of me I can't find it anymore...

EDIT:: AH Nevermind, Found it on the Steam Workshop. Its called Spare Start if anyone is interested...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=9749

Edited by Nanothnir

Hello guys, I want to find one last thing for my character, and was wondering if anyone knows the name of this sword. It may be hard considering I've never seen it before (other than this picture, and its not whole either), but if anyone knew the name it would be great. Thanks.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/936/purplesword.jpg

Hey all anyone know of any good necro mods? Or a mod that disables the game making your items or dead body's you drop and store from vanishing? Cheers all

My friend I definitely wouldn't recommend this as your saves would go very large very fast. And there would be possibilities of crashes or load problems due to the amount of objects the game would load. Ref: the problems with saves over 50MB were not able to load properly in early stages. Then they fixed the clearing of weapons, arrows, dead bodies etc. and now you actually can finish the game.