Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting a follower heavy game with asis,ace, deadly combat, and deadly dragons and I was wondering if there are any random boss encounter mods. I have seen some random enounter mods but they seem pretty lore breaking. I just want a few strong, unique boss type npc's roaming around that I can run into for a challenge. kInda like deadly dragons for npc's.

I don't know for sure if this exists but I I don't see any 'mod psychics' thread so resorting to asking on the off chance.

125 side jobs for the thieves guild, has anyone seen a mod that reduces the number required, with load screens even as short as they are on the PC version 125 is not only offensive but utterly absurd, I mean beyond the normal special jobs (5 jobs + 1 special job x 4 towns = 24 jobs) that's at least 606 load screens, that's presuming you only take jobs within Riften excluding the stables and the location is a single cell taking the shortest route possible to grind it out.

If after a few days nobody is aware of such an edit existing I'll open up a thread about it under the mod request sub-forums.

Also, in case my calculations are incorrect, how I came up with 606?

Presuming you are standing in the Ragged Flagon.

Step 001 - Exit to Cistern, first load screen. (Running Total: 1)

Step 002 - Exit to Riften, second load screen. (Running Total: 2)

Step 003 - Entering job location*, third load screen. (Running Total: 3)

Step 004 - Exit job location to Riften**, fourth load screen. (Running Total: 4)

Step 005 - Enter Cistern, fifth load screen. (Running Total: 5)

Step 006 - Enter Ragged Flagon, sixth load screen. (Running Total: 6)

Step 007 - Repeat previous steps 101 times.

* - Presuming you exploit or use a mod to only do jobs within Riften also excluding the stables otherwise the numbers start to increase exponentially.

** - Presuming your target is in a single cell, if its a multi-cell building start adding even more load screens.

I need help finding the best mods for character creation(faces skin hair/horns etc) as well as any races.

Click on the search bar and type in 'face'. Search through the results.

Click on the search bar and type in 'hair'. Search through the results. =D

The 'best' is highly subjective, and can't be answered easily without more detail to your preferences. Some think Bella's face mod is best, while others don't. Some think the CBBE FacePack is best, or Coverwomen, or XCE, or LiFE, or Real Skin, or Smooth Faces, or Univision, or....you get the idea. What other people think is best, you might think is very bad. =D

As for races...Races, classes and birthsigns. Set it to Endorsements + desc.

A mod that makes the Victoria's walk only for you and not other NPC's

Unique Everything. Playing a unique race also works.

I found these images on the epic elves mod image list and i wanted to know if anyone knew which mod the forehead jewelery belonged to. I Also wanted to know if anyone could identify which mod the necklace and outfit came from.

Thanks in advance.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/20172-2-1347362587.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/20172-1-1347362586.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/20172-3-1347362587.jpg

I found these images on the epic elves mod image list and i wanted to know if anyone knew which mod the forehead jewelery belonged to. I Also wanted to know if anyone could identify which mod the necklace and outfit came from.

Thanks in advance.

The circlet might not be on the Nexus. I've seen it a few times in images, but haven't found it in the various jewellery mods. There are some very nice ones here and here, though.

Outfit is Field Mage Outfit.

I remember seeing a vanilla jewelry retex/remesh and also a vanilla dungeon objects retex. Can anyone link me those mods? I can't seem to find them.

AEterna Circlets

AEterna Necklaces

AEterna Rings

Better Circlets

Necklaces and Rings Enamelled

Yuril Rings

Jewels of the Nord

Royal Circlets

As for the dungeon clutter....Ruins Clutter Improved?

Hello again. Just added Hearthfire and finding the materials to build and then building my home im a little sad. Are there any mods out there that allow the player to build it bigger? I mean the house is nice but i want something larger more to my style. Big, dark, and dangerous.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/110/11077.jpg

I was wondering if anybody knows where to find the armor in the picture above? It looks like a retexture of the Saber Lily armor mod for Skyrim.