Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I am looking for a mod that would display duration of effects from potions or spells on screen, preferably toggle'able (similar to compass in iHUD). I hate drinking a resist frost/fire etc. potion and then not knowing when the effect wears off until I pause the fight, go to spells menu, scroll to Effects and so on.

I am looking for a mod I stumbled across a while back that lets you see your character in first person, so that if you look down you see yourself instead of magical empty air. Can anyone help me find this mod again?

Also, I am looking for a mod that removes children from the game, for the past few months my game has been rendered unplayable by a glitch making all my children un-animated, no mod seems to be the cause of it, and I would sooner just remove them all rather then have them placed around unmoving like creepy talking statues.

I have an odd mod I am looking for.. For it not a mod that may be there persay.. You see I am looking for a mod that like Levelers tower, I love the fact it has auto sort jars/Chest and has a display for all "rare items" such as dragon claws And Daedra artifacts and masks scripted to let me put them on display. Now You are probably asking "well... why not just use levelers tower!?" Well 2 reasons. 1. It very.. lore breaking walking in the tower just doesn't look like it fits in skyrim ones your inside, and 2. I am easily tempted to cheat so keeping an "easy button" away is my way of playing right.

So does anyone know of a good house with a GREAT display area like the one found in levelers tower.

I am looking for a mod I stumbled across a while back that lets you see your character in first person, so that if you look down you see yourself instead of magical empty air. Can anyone help me find this mod again?

Hi, mate!

The Joy of Perspective

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there another mod with useable/ wearable horn like on the image?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/621184-1336864338.jpg

Edited by LegioBlockbuster

Is there another mod with useable/ wearable horn like on the image?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/621184-1336864338.jpg

Well, that horn is from the convenient horses mod, which you probably knew already :)

You can use it for calling your horse, no matter where you are, but you can't wear it.

At least not with that mod :)

What happened to the Forbidden Romance Mod ?

The File is hidden and last time I checked on October there was a new update coming soon .

Is the mod maker stopped the mod or banned ?

I was about to try the mod but now for long time the file is hidden.

I'm searching for a mod that adds masks to the game, you know the kind that just covers your nose and below, kinda ninja esque. It would complete my shadow ranger look.

I've found Sundracorn's Half-Mask but it has such jagged edges, would like something closer to the skin.

Anyone know of any mod that adds such masks?

Edited by Adrius2