Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Immersive armours uses leveled lists so maybe you havent reached the level they appear at. I know that i didnt start seeing some of them until in the mid 40s.

Oh alright, that's probably it, thanks.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that adds directions to vanilla quests, so you could find a place without relying wholeheartedly on Quest Markers, I can confirm that it exists on the nexus, but I couldn't find it again :(

Example, "I have to find the cave. The cave is located somewhere east of Whiterun, but no further than the giant camp." in place of ""I have to find the cave."

Edited by Thynar

anyone know of a mod that mimics the effects of a torch when you have a fire spell equipped? it seems like something that should exist, but I have not been able to find one

Yep, it does exist, it works with all spells too!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8479

Edited by ArtMurder

I'm looking for a mod that adds directions to vanilla quests, so you could find a place without relying wholeheartedly on Quest Markers, I can confirm that it exists on the nexus, but I couldn't find it again :(

Example, "I have to find the cave. The cave is located somewhere east of Whiterun, but no further than the giant camp." in place of ""I have to find the cave."

Perhaps this is what you´re looking for:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11135

I sort of have the exact opposite problem as mcchuggernaut, I'm trying to find a mod (or mods) that lets me steal, well, everything; rugs, paintings, chairs, lamps, etc. My goal is for my larceny to be limited only by the size of the door through which I must carry my ill-gotten gains (damn door.) My basic strategy for any open-world RPG can be summed up in three simple steps; Step 1: steal anything that isn't nailed down, Step 2: find mod to remove nails, Step 3: repeat steps 1-3.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the civil war quests a bit less.... underwhelming. I saw a few that looked promising until I found that my computer probably wouldn't be able to handle the massive battles and large numbers of npcs it added in. Is there anything like that that's more on the low-end gaming side?

I'm looking for a mod that makes the civil war quests a bit less.... underwhelming. I saw a few that looked promising until I found that my computer probably wouldn't be able to handle the massive battles and large numbers of npcs it added in. Is there anything like that that's more on the low-end gaming side?

Try WARZONES - Civil Unrest - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9494 - I suspect this may be one of the mods to which you are referring, but it comes with customization options to reduce the number of npcs spawned. You can also disable the random warzones entirely if all you are interested in is more stormcloaks and imperials for the Fort sieges. Worse case scenario your game crashes when you reach one of the war-zones so keep a hard save before you enable it and give it a try. Pretty much any mod that adds enough soldiers to make the civil war quests less yawn-worthy is going to be cpu-intensive, but this one at least is customizable, scalable and frequently updated.

I sort of have the exact opposite problem as mcchuggernaut, I'm trying to find a mod (or mods) that lets me steal, well, everything; rugs, paintings, chairs, lamps, etc. My goal is for my larceny to be limited only by the size of the door through which I must carry my ill-gotten gains (damn door.) My basic strategy for any open-world RPG can be summed up in three simple steps; Step 1: steal anything that isn't nailed down, Step 2: find mod to remove nails, Step 3: repeat steps 1-3.

This looks like something you could try:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3562