Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey all! I've been looking and cannot find a mod to add a journal/diary that you could edit in-game. Is this possible or in the works somewhere?

Thank ya much,

Sumaron

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18210

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8892

Type "Journal" in the search bar.... :dry:

-------------------

Also, anyone find the dragon priest masks?

Edited by xeightballx

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody! :)

So I've been looking for a mod that increase the chance a dragon attacks a city, so quite hard to search here on the nexus ;)

Anybody knows a mod that does this ?

Thanks a lot in advance ! :)

Cheer

Hi everybody! :smile:

So I've been looking for a mod that increase the chance a dragon attacks a city, so quite hard to search here on the nexus :wink:

Thanks a lot in advance ! :smile:

Cheer

Deadly Dragons has an option in the MCM to set a timer until a dragon assault and another slider to create variable from the timer. The assault will occur wherever you are.

I've been searching for the TurnDown X Race by JackGa, specifically either the v3.5 or v4.0 versions. I found some DL links leading to Mediafire, but not on Mediafire anymore. The links were on his blog (just Google JackGa Skyrim). Does anyone have the actual files, or at least a working download link?

Is there a mod that puts your equipped stave on your back?

Is there a mod that takes away enchantment visuals on weapons?

Is there a mod that lets you make your own scrolls?

Thanks!

(http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17746) That's for the staves on your back. However I can't promise it's up-to-date.

For the other two, not that I know of but it's possible.

Thanks!

Hi everybody! :smile:

So I've been looking for a mod that increase the chance a dragon attacks a city, so quite hard to search here on the nexus :wink:

Thanks a lot in advance ! :smile:

Cheer

Deadly Dragons has an option in the MCM to set a timer until a dragon assault and another slider to create variable from the timer. The assault will occur wherever you are.

Thanks, but unfortunately I don't have Dawnguard so I can't install it... Other idea ?

Ok, I got one - Dragon Priest Masks re-textured

I downloaded it a while ago, but have forgotten who from. And It doesn't appear to be on the nexus site any longer. (I could be missing it?)

Looks like The Rebirth of Konahrik. Found with Google for 'retextured dragon priest masks'. ;)

Is anyone aware of a mod that will either silence the Unrelenting Force sound or at least replace it with a lower volume version? It's just draugr use the shout way to often and its 5x louder than anything else in the dungeon just annoys me more than anything else. I would also take a mod that prevents draugr from casting it..I will not miss having my char thrown about i'd rather take massive health damage than wait 30 seconds before i can control my character again.

Hello all

I'm looking for a mod that reduces/balances the effect of Fortify Enchanting/Smithing/Alchemy enchants and potions. A mod that replaces them with other effects would be nice as well.

I have used SkyRe in the past which had those changes. But, since I have a rather low end rig, I'm looking for a more light weight alternative.

Thanks in advance

Andre