Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

First, apologies if this question has already been asked..

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to 'combine' certain weapons and items of armour/clothing together into sets, so when, for example, switching to a bow, the player automatically puts on the ring / gauntlets / cowl etc that enhance archery, then when switching back to a sword, the player automatically puts on gauntlets for enchanced wielding, etc.

Does anyone know if a mod that allows you to 'link' certain items together in this way exists?

Many thanks for your help in advance

praine

Edited by praine1

I'm looking for a mod that lets me view NPCs skills/stats. Like a spell or something. Does that exist?

I could be wrong, but I believe Midas Magic has a spell like that.

Does a mod exist that remove level restriction from deadthrall spell ?? real problem is whenever the player reaches high level those lower once hardly spwaned, so dead thrall won't work on them anymore.

You should be able to change this yourself in the CK, just see if you can find the spell in question, and poke around on it? should be simple enough, if I'm correct, most spells have a 'level cap' type setting.

But I'm not the best at the CK, so I could be wrong.

does anybody know if there is a mods that allows you to create your own empire or you can become high king or jarl, riverhelm is nice but it isn't that what i was looking for. it may be great to do this because after you did the main quest and seen almost all of skyrim it gets a little boring.

I don't mean like the potion. I mean an armour enchantment, like for alchemy, only instead it is for enchanting. I've been looking and so far nothing.

It was more of a joke. If you aren't aware of the meme involving a black guy's face and him quoting "Yo dawg I heard you like "X" so we put "X" in your "X" so you can "X" while you "X"." (User Note: Replace "X" with subject item. In this case it would be enchant.)