Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello, all.

I've recently reinstalled Oldrim, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a mod I used to have. I believe it's a player home mod. It's situated on an island in its own worldspace, with the main feature being a duplicate of Jorrvaskr. You can see a bit of it in the background here:

golden_by_auriv1_de0rbmo-pre.jpg?token=e

I think there was also a Gildergreen tree on the island.

The only thing I know for sure is that it's not Aibellia.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of questions-

Do NPCs get diseases?

Are there any mods that make diseases fatal?

Are there any "plague" mods?

I'm on my second play of A Plague Tale: Innocence and thought I'd like to have a play in Skyrim where there is a plague sweeping through that literally kills off NPCs, and potentially me.

A survival story. A Plague Tale got me interested in the Plague so I did a lot of reading on it.

It was savage and on a nightmare level of horrible!

• 3 weeks later...

I need help finding an armor mod. I use to use it for skyrim legendary and remember that it works with SE there are multiple sets in the mod all are very similar they resemble steel but are black the helms are full i remember the sets had robes on the outside that are the same shape as novice mage robes. the robe part was the main difference between each set.

Any Skyrim mod that changes player transformation mesh, not everyone's transformation mesh.

I am using "True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn" which allows you to be both Werewolf AND Vampire so I was wondering if some other mod allows to change only player transformed mesh and not everyone as I am the only Hybrid.

Hello people! can you please suggest a mod adding a costume (with an animated Cape) of the period of the 19th century-the beginning of the 20th century, I dream of the Russian version but the English one will also work. Thank you in advance! An example of the costume is attached:

s84210685.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I oon't even know if I'm at the right place. I'm trying to find a mod I had that had a young redheaded girl in Whiterun that sold childrens armor. I'm also looking for one I had that had an expanded speech tree in the skills screen that gave all merchants an additional 10,000 gold and allowed me to sell any item to any vendor. I'm 70 years old and I would like to play the game, the same way I have for the last 7 years' before I die. Of old age or boredom.

I don't even know if I'm at the right place. I'm trying to find a mod I had that had a young redheaded girl in Whiterun that sold childrens armor. I'm also looking for one I had that had an expanded speech tree in the skills screen that gave all merchants an additional 10,000 gold and allowed me to sell any item to any vendor. I'm 70 years old and I would like to play the game, the same way I have for the last 7 years' before I die. Of old age or boredom.

The child armor was from The Kids Are Alright, which was the best children makeover for Skyrim, but it has been removed by the mod author. There is also one that I think might be called Richer Merchants. You can search for the word merchant and perhaps find it easily.

More seniors should be playing and enjoying Skyrim. Best wishes.

Hola, gente. Busco un mod que le dé más dinámica a los combates, si es posible con nuevas animaciones porque ver las mismas de siempre ya aburre. Saludos desde Venezuela.

Hello people. I'm looking for a mod that gives more dynamics to the fighting, if possible with new animations because seeing the same ones is already boring. Greetings from Venezuela.

Edited by NORViS

I'm looking for a mod which, where you have a simple hideout in Riften (nothing fancy) and where you find needles with paralist.

I remember to get to the hideout I had to walk on the roof of riften houses which where conected with planks.

I used it 2 years ago but I can't find it, even in my Download history and I can't remember the name.

Any Skyrim mod that changes player transformation mesh, not everyone's transformation mesh.

I am using "True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn" which allows you to be both Werewolf AND Vampire so I was wondering if some other mod allows to change only player transformed mesh and not everyone as I am the only Hybrid.

Found it

Werewolf Fenrir Smite (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99840)