Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I recently saw a mod that made the character more interactive with the characters around them. Like if your dragonborn is standing near a person they'll actually tilt their head to look toward them. I should have saved the darn page but I figured "I'll find it later" and, now I can't.

Anybody know of it?

EDIT: Found it!

Edited by Niomi

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any mods or bat files that shorten or auto complete the 125 thieves guild missions needed to unlock the safe and such?

I've tried looking but whenever I found a link it was always removed..

You can use console commands for that.

Im using climates of tamirel and i dont know if it causes rain to go through sheltered areas such as the covered blacksmith area in riverwood or overhanging storefronts.

But what i wanna know is there a mod that makes sheltered areas not have rain coming through them cuz it feels

pretty stupid with frostfall saying your are warming up when i still see rain hitting my guy.

Im using climates of tamirel and i dont know if it causes rain to go through sheltered areas such as the covered blacksmith area in riverwood or overhanging storefronts.

But what i wanna know is there a mod that makes sheltered areas not have rain coming through them cuz it feels

pretty stupid with frostfall saying your are warming up when i still see rain hitting my guy.

There's the Real Shelter mod. It used to be on the Nexus, but for whatever reason it's no longer here. It's now on the Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161161409 (requires Project Reality Climates of Tamriel)

Whilst I'm here, does anyone know of any mods that add mounted NPCs? It's wierd that I'm the only one with a horse. I'm using the Better Horses mod by LtMatmoo so I don't really want any new horse features, just NPCs on the road on horseback.