Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please try to use the spoiler-tag for those pictures - it reduces unnecessary loading times for already viewed pictures etc.

@xunilla As of your question - i believe its beautiful orcs found here -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3910/?

Edited by dwiss

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a mod I used on my first save, very long ago.
This mods allowed the player to perform "special" attacks with melee weapons, like a hammer smash that sent enemies flying, throw a fireball with a sword, and other cool powers like these two.
It would be really awesome if someone can find this mod for me, i've searched for hours and can't remember it's name or something.. Thanks :)

Hello! I'd like to know if this mod exists, or if its even possible to create so that I can give up the search, if there's no point to looking.

Is there any mod that can allow mage followers to create potions for you? Something where I can give them ingredients, point them to a potions table, and they'll do the potion-making animation and then come back with the ingredients gone and a potion added to their inventory?

Thanks.

Decided to go back to using an Argonian after completing the game on the Nord and Khajiit characters i made however i can't find a mod that i used to have installed and i have no darn clue what it was called. All google searches i have done have done me no good. The mod itself increases the weight slider for Argonians and Khajiits allowing them to be bulkier. A link to this mod would be more then appreciated.

Edited by itsJustThomas

Decided to go back to using an Argonian after completing the game on the Nord and Khajiit characters i made however i can't find a mod that i used to have installed and i have no darn clue what it was called. All google searches i have done have done me no good. The mod itself increases the weight slider for Argonians and Khajiits allowing them to be bulkier. A link to this mod would be more then appreciated.

This perhaps?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34006//?