Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering if anyone knew where the mod for the re-done Whiterun and armor attached in the pictures below were?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/Tainted-Goddess/7116977873_fef318b035_o.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/Tainted-Goddess/6970903324_ce232982f3_o.jpg

((Sorry if the size is a bit big))

I was wondering if anyone knew where the mod for the re-done Whiterun and armor attached in the pictures below were?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/Tainted-Goddess/7116977873_fef318b035_o.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/Tainted-Goddess/6970903324_ce232982f3_o.jpg

((Sorry if the size is a bit big))

i would like to know if anyone know this mod as well

and if anyone know where i can get Zero Gravity Arrows, thanks

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Not yet. Will be easy when the toolset is released.

However, what you want sounds a little off. You want a carriage that is basically a fast travel system but you don't want to use the fast travel system? Doesn't make sense to me.

Actually, I think I noticed one mod of that kind, just can't remember the name, keep searching ..

Hope this hasn't been mentioned a thousand times already, but I'm looking for a mod I swore existed that allowed easier trading between followers. Talking to the follower and bringing up the menu, scrolling all the way down to I Need To Trade, & then going one by one makes it irritating, especially if you have more than one follower.

Thanks

Alternate Start - Live Another Life does let you pick up the Words. I didn't try them out yet tho.

You're completely right! I didn't even try to unlock or use the shouts assuming I couldn't. I was still in the mindset of "You can't unlock stuff until you do the graybeard quests" even now that I use Alternate Start and Immediate Dragons. So yea, no need for immediate shouts.

I'm looking for a mod, I know it exists, I have it installed, that set's the player as an essential character and therefor dosn't die and instead drops down into a defeated position like an essential NPC. As I said I already have it installed, the problem is this mod is actually just a simple added script and there is a certain console comand that activates it, and the author 1. only specified the console command on the mods download page here on the Nexus and 2. Did not name the mod on the site the same as he did the mod file. So I can't find the page that specifies the console command I'm supposed use to activate the mod, and I'm flusstered, and fustrated.

I desperately need a mod that enables one to assign two weapons to one key via the Quick Menu!

I play a dual wielding thief/assassin and I want to carry 3 sets (2 per set) of daggers (to deal with enemies with different resistances) but it is virtually impossible to get the vanilla quick menu and hot key system to work even remotely reliably. Half the time the Quick menu loses the key assignment, and the other half the time it only remembers one of the two daggers assigned. Or when switching between two sets, it's mix them up and I get one of each. Even swtching between bow and dual weapons can be frustrating.

And that's with two identical daggers! Never mind being able to assign two different daggers (or a dagger and a sword) to a single key. Was dual wielding really such an after thought to Bethesda?

I've searched high and low, but maybe I'm just going about it wrong. But if there is a mod that addresses this I will be ecstatic!

Thanks for your time!

Edited by ZedLeppelin