Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod that let me shoot on a horse pls because it is boring to have to get down from a horse every time something attack you.

And i would love to shoot a dragon while still riding a horse ;P

Tnx

yes, i found it yesterday, it's called Horse Fast Dismount by Kacemus ...and you might also want Proper Third Person Horse Camera by mtgAzim

about mounted fighting...i don't think there's a mod that does that yet

Edited by VileTouch

I'm looking for the slim body shape in this picture (picture has semi nudity): http://i.imgur.com/steGq.jpg

I've tried CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP, and the body type included in Nidia, none of these resemble that. The body in the picture has a really slim waist, but relatively large size breasts and wide hips. Playing around with the "weight" slider in race menu won't work.

Thanks.

i see a lot of errors in that model..seams around the wrists, excesively thick arms and thighs...but hey, i'm not here to judge..you might want to try caliente's body..it has slim body with large buttocks (and probably breasts too)

i think you all may agree. accuracy is absent from skyrim. i have crimson tide installed and it does produce blood. but often not from the place you hit. to be honest dead island was inaccurate enough. but skyrim is just awful oftentimes. could we PLEASE make a mod that REWARDS accuracy??????????????

the best would be cripling and dismemberment. but at least give us the satisfaction of blood coming from the proper place, maybe the enemy reacting in pain or falling back from that particular blow, or more damage from head shots etc. maybe more damage exists but you'd never know it. to be honest you don't feel rewarded for where you land your blows. its awful in my opinion. do you all agree???????????????

can we please get a mod to make this nice and accurate and proper? such a mod would add so much to the combat. thanks a lot. i appreciate any and all feedback.

rory

Something that I've been looking for, and unable to find - not sure if it's even possible - is a mod that allows fast travel into buildings. There are a couple that let you fast travel out of buildings, but that's not what I want.

For example, if I fast travel to Whiterun, it places me inside the gates of the city. But if I fast travel to Dragonsreach, it places me outside the gates of the castle, and then I've got to enter normally, giving me an additional loading screen. It's not terrible, the loading time is reasonably short, but it adds up enough to get annoying.

What I'd like is, when I fast travel to a place like dragonsreach, to arrive inside the castle after the first loading screen. Is there any mod like this?

I'd also love a mod that lets you scroll the map view closer to the edges / past the edges of the game world.

As things are, many locations on the map (including Markarth, Solitude, Dawnstar, Winterhold, and Riften) are positioned close enough to the edge of the map that, when zooming in the view, you can't see them.

Even the .ini tweaks I've found haven't been able to fix this problem. Hopefully somebody has a solution.

Edited by SeanenG

i think you all may agree. accuracy is absent from skyrim. i have crimson tide installed and it does produce blood. but often not from the place you hit. to be honest dead island was inaccurate enough. but skyrim is just awful oftentimes. could we PLEASE make a mod that REWARDS accuracy??????????????

the best would be cripling and dismemberment. but at least give us the satisfaction of blood coming from the proper place, maybe the enemy reacting in pain or falling back from that particular blow, or more damage from head shots etc. maybe more damage exists but you'd never know it. to be honest you don't feel rewarded for where you land your blows. its awful in my opinion. do you all agree???????????????

can we please get a mod to make this nice and accurate and proper? such a mod would add so much to the combat. thanks a lot. i appreciate any and all feedback.

rory

+1 to this. the other day i was all worked up with sniping and kill cams and suddenly some orc bandit snuck up behind me, so instead of whipping out my sword i jump back, kite for a bit and land an arrow right on his face at point blank...one would think he might at least flinch :unsure: but it only made him even angrier at me... btw, the arrow just bounced back...from his face! :facepalm: