Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

IS there a mod that would have all my equipment shown on my character? you know, bow and arrow on his back along with the sword on his hip. It just always bugged me when your weapon just dissapears when you switch weapons. Plus it would look awesome.

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing this is out there some where on the internet but i cant find it. So, is there a mod that gives bandits or common enemies stronger/higher level armor at higher levels? (i hate fur armor at high levels) If its out there i hope its compatible with http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12892 because I'm sure leveled lists or whatever are changed and that changes them. I could probably slap one together for my self with compatibility with the mod, but to be honest im just too lazy :facepalm: and CK is too buggy. :wallbash:

Is there any mod that adds every location marker onto the map, NOT to teleport to, till discovered of course. Before I quit this game I want to have visited every single location in skyrim.

Also, still looking for mods that add new (balanced) rare weapons and armor sets to dungeon bosses and chests as randomized loot.

For the map problem you can try the tmm console command, if that would be something that can help u. ;)

Hi guys,

I am searching for this mod for a while but I can't find it.

I am looking for a mod that will let the player hit more enemies at the same time. Like if I am surrounded by a mob of people 3-4 and I swing my sword it will hit at least 2 or 3 of them at once (the onces that are in the reach of the sword) I seen it a loooooong while ago and I can't find it again :(

Thx D13

Hey, once again I find myself in this great thread, seeking mods. This time I'm looking for big Forsworn mods, for example a quest line, the ability to join them, new buildings, new clothes, forsworn cities etc. Well, almost anything Forsworn, I love those guys and girls :biggnnrin:

If anyone know of some mod that might be interesting(I don't want anymore camps unless they are unique), then drop a reply.

Edit: Some warpaint would also be nice, both body and head.

Thanks in advance

asbj0813

Edited by asbj0813

Is there any mod that adds every location marker onto the map, NOT to teleport to, till discovered of course. Before I quit this game I want to have visited every single location in skyrim.

Also, still looking for mods that add new (balanced) rare weapons and armor sets to dungeon bosses and chests as randomized loot.

I don't know of any mods, but I do know that you can use this using the console.

Enter the following command: tmm 1,0,1