Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

um can i ask????

why is my mod is not working??

the mods that are not working are craftable items and quests??

i've already checked the esp of all not working mods , but still not working.. pls help!!!! anyone??!!

maybe your mods are not crafted, but contained in some chest, what mod that doesn't working anyway?

some reference will do a help.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um can i ask????

why is my mod is not working??

the mods that are not working are craftable items and quests??

i've already checked the esp of all not working mods , but still not working.. pls help!!!! anyone??!!

maybe your mods are not crafted, but contained in some chest, what mod that doesn't working anyway?

some reference will do a help.

its the daggercraft the should be in the studded section and some other forging items such as the void armor and others.

but the author said that just put the contents in the data folder but nothing happened.

and how can i put the misc in the forge any ways??

thanks for replying!

Hey. I'm looking for a mod that will let me know via text when a spell's duration is over, sort of like the notifications you get when you eat an ingredient, when you get poisoned, etc.

Just re-asking this in case anybody has ideas on a mod that does this.

I am not sure whether I should post this here, so if I shouldn't, I apologize.

I am not looking for any specific mod, but I am looking for mods for prettier faces, both male and female. I would be very grateful if you can link me to such, since I sifting through the numerous mods in the archive hasn't really achieved much success.

I am not sure whether I should post this here, so if I shouldn't, I apologize.

I am not looking for any specific mod, but I am looking for mods for prettier faces, both male and female. I would be very grateful if you can link me to such, since I sifting through the numerous mods in the archive hasn't really achieved much success.

@mayaslah

So far I can only think of female version only Supermodel Skyrim

I've searched around a bit and haven't found what I'm looking for.

What I need is a mod that will allow me to play Skyrim on lower-end machines. What I was thinking, is something that expands the game's settings, allowing me to turn off certain effects or what not that would normally be forced "on."

I don't know if such a mod exists but it would be really helpful. As-is, skyrim is playable on its lowest settings on one of my machines however, there is still some undesired lag which makes gameplay difficult, especially when in combat.

Thanks! :)

I'm looking for a mod that fixes the female skeleton so that my female character doesn't look like they just got side kicked by a giant in the left arm lol. Be much appreciated Thanks :thumbsup:.