Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that decreases the amount of wild animals in the game.

In reality, when you're out in the woods generally you never see anything. But in Skyrim you can't take three steps without a pack of wolves attacking you, and it's kinda getting on my nerves.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any mods that make the Forts spawn NPC's of the appropriate side in the civil war instead of bandits? If I look at a map and see 'Fort Dunstad - Imperial' then travel to that location I should encounter Imperial troops, and not generic bandits.

Are there any mods that make the Forts spawn NPC's of the appropriate side in the civil war instead of bandits? If I look at a map and see 'Fort Dunstad - Imperial' then travel to that location I should encounter Imperial troops, and not generic bandits.

I just searched through every file on the Nexus that the word "bandits" in the description, and there wasn't a single mod that did that. I looked because when I read your question, I thought that would be a really good mod that I myself would like to find. Alas, no luck man. :(

<br>Hi, I'm looking for a mod that decreases the amount of wild animals in the game.<br>In reality, when you're out in the woods generally you never see anything. But in Skyrim you can't take three steps without a pack of wolves attacking you, and it's kinda getting on my nerves.<br>
<br><br>Such a mod was not officially released as far as I am aware, most people do like the challenge. However it shouldn't be that difficult to make (not difficult but time consuming  )

I seem to remember a mod that came out that made all the dragons glow? Like with runes on their body...or something like that lol. Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

From Left to right, the one on the left is Khantus Armor Set, the next one is Simply Clothes, the next one is Leah Armor Set, and the last is Vicky Armor Set. I play with all of them. ;)

_____

EDIT: There are a lot of other mods used in that screenshot than just the four armor sets. Whoever made that pic took a lot of time and effort to make it. My hat's off to them

Edited by Voraxith