Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey, guys!

I was wondering: what's the best mod to have more than one follower? I'm lost about what exactly to look for in one, since I'd actually like to form a party in-game with the followers I've found/created.

Kind of like that picture before my post.

It'd also be nice to have more options about what to do with the followers, as well as simple installation, like with Nexus Mod Manager.

Any help?

One of the best and that I am testing now is UFO check it out you'll like it :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the mod farmeve.esp on my load list. i have no idea what it is. I Think i downloaded it from steam, but my steam messed up and now it deleted my mod subscription data.

The most i have found is this thread when it was added into BOSS, but im not sure where to go from there.

Here

I also have this mod that allows me to change the weather with the Page Up and Page Down key, as well as summon a horse with another key.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Imp's More Complex Needs.esm  [Version 0.24]
03  Realistic Wildlife Loot.esm
04  Real Wildlife - IMCN.esm
05  JSwords.esm
06  RaceCompatibility.esm
07  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
08  Weapons and Armor fixes.esp
09  Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp
0A  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
0B  BabettesFeast - IMCN.esp
0C  BabettesFeastBalanced.esp
0D  CookingExpanded.esp
0E  CookingExpanded - IMCN.esp
0F  farmeve.esp
10  new guards.esp
11  Realistic Wildlife Loot V1.3 LOW Drops.esp
12  Realistic Wildlife Loot - IMCN.esp
13  Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp
14  Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1 IMCN.esp
15  bobsarmory.esp
16  LFArmors.esp
17  monster_hunter.esp
18  WVExpansion.esp
19  SaberArmor.esp
1A  Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
1B  Complete Crafting Overhaul - BS version.esp
1C  DeadlyDragons.esp
1D  DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
1E  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
1F  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (PseudoVanilla).esp
20  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp
21  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
++  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
22  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
23  DynamicMerchants.esp
24  IMCN - Overrides.esp
25  enchanting freedom.esp
26  The Dance of Death.esp
27  ZazimelDrow.esp
28  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
29  portal2mod.esp
2A  Companion_Sooji.esp
2B  Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp

Hey Dude,

That is the RPG-Project jobs in Skyrim

Hey, guys!

I was wondering: what's the best mod to have more than one follower? I'm lost about what exactly to look for in one, since I'd actually like to form a party in-game with the followers I've found/created.

Kind of like that picture before my post.

It'd also be nice to have more options about what to do with the followers, as well as simple installation, like with Nexus Mod Manager.

Any help?

load UFO - it allows you to have 15 followers

Darkangel13, unfortunately, the mod you gave me only gets rid of the crosshair and the compass. Thanks anyway!

Oh you want to remove it completely? like you will not see it at all no matter what you do? Because Ihud will hide anything you want if you have the bar refilled completely. If you want to get rid off your HUD it is in the Skyrim when you load a game go to options and look for HUD opacity lower that as much as you need.

Hi,

Anyone know of good companion mods, that already come with the custom files they need in a seperate folder?

Kinda like Kelsey for FNV or FO3.

All the companion mods i found for skyrim so far, require you to download x amount of additional mods to make it look like in the screenshot and then you sacrifice your vanilla setup.

Unless you get in the ck of course, but i dont have time for that.

Oh yeah and it should be compatible with UFO. Thanks.

Edited by Nadimos

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Buddah

Thank you Buddah! :)

I'm looking for a mod that allows us to pay blacksmiths so that they improve weapons and armours for us. I have characters that are not interested in working at the forge at all. I have no idea if this kind of mod already exists, sorry.

Thank you very much!

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Buddah

Thank you Buddah! :)

I'm looking for a mod that allows us to pay blacksmiths so that they improve weapons and armours for us. I have characters that are not interested in working at the forge at all. I have no idea if this kind of mod already exists, sorry.

Thank you very much!

Maybe you can use this http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=16987 and a while ago I saw a potion that gives you 100 smithing and all perks but I can't find it now. Anyway I haven't heard about what you wanted yet.

Give me 30 minutes I'll make a mod that will let you make a potion to fortify smiting 25, 50, 75, and 100