Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey, anyone know if there is a mod that fixes the Black Star so that it only absorbs human souls? I found a mod that apparently fixes this, but it also seems to make every soul gem reusable it seems... which is not what I want. Thanks for the help!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can use this http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=16987 and a while ago I saw a potion that gives you 100 smithing and all perks but I can't find it now. Anyway I haven't heard about what you wanted yet.

Give me 30 minutes I'll make a mod that will let you make a potion to fortify smiting 25, 50, 75, and 100

Thank you but it's not what I'm looking for; I have characters who will never approach a forge; they need a blacksmith to improve weapons and armour for them, for a fee of course. :)

What mod enables this function ? ? I was looking at another mod an this was 1 of the screenshots and I just had to have it :D lols.

Original 1.6 beta release. You have to have original PC game on steam. Go to steam settings and under Account you have a option Beta participation:

change that to Skyrim Beta. Please be warned 1.6 is still buggy as hell. That is for the horse riding.

and if you want the armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17779

I'm looking for a mod that modify guards behaviour.

I'm in Riften trying to join the Thiefs Guild and it's impossible to talk with the man (I forget his name) who "contracts" you in the Market place, because of the damn guards who follows you no matter what you do, you can scape,

It seems that they have SPECIAL eyes or something like that because I tried hiding in the shadow, in a house, in a bar, under the water, running through the streets and climbing a building's roof, but nothing stop them, they still see you.

I hope you understand what I mean, thanks!

What mod enables this function ? ? I was looking at another mod an this was 1 of the screenshots and I just had to have it :D lols.

Original 1.6 beta release. You have to have original PC game on steam. Go to steam settings and under Account you have a option Beta participation:

change that to Skyrim Beta. Please be warned 1.6 is still buggy as hell. That is for the horse riding.

and if you want the armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17779

:O I think I'll wait to get that *Beta* my games running well as it is with 1.5 so I can do without it for a bit :P, thanks for the heads up though.

There's a mod that makes replacement Jarls, such as Vignar, change into the actual Jarl clothing. I wish I downloaded this when I first saw it, because searching for Jarl, Jarl clothes, and Vignar, is producing nothing.

Thanks to anyone who finds this.

there was this mod that gave u a spell, that teleported you to azura's star-like place with a chest, so you could store items there and when u used spell again, you returned back to place where you used it before, i tried to search for it but dont remember the name

I'm actually looking for two, completely unrelated mods.

One, I'm looking for a mod that makes male characters muscles much bigger, particularly my playable character.

I would like to do this WITHOUT a nude mod, because I would very much like to be able to loot characters of their armor without rendering them naked.

It also cannot be a texture pack, because the one I'm using now has to stay.

The other, I'd like to find a mod that modifies horse programming so that they will NOT, under any circumstances, attack a foe.

I'd like them to run from ALL threats. I'm just so tired of my horse running headlong at enemies using its useless melee attacks, and promptly getting itself killed.

Horses are SUPPOSED to be skittish!

Anyway, that's what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help you can give me!