Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mod that delete the camera thing from the killmoves: I mean, I still want to see killmoves, but I want the camera to stay where it is, not with that strange zoom effect. I remember I saw this mod, but I can't remember its name or find it :facepalm:

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually looking for nice Mage Robes. I already know the mods in the Top 100, so do you know some good, unknowned mods?

Anyway, does anybody know where I can get the left and right Robes in that picture?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/16424-1-1336240816.jpg

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mod that delete the camera thing from the killmoves: I mean, I still want to see killmoves, but I want the camera to stay where it is, not with that strange zoom effect. I remember I saw this mod, but I can't remember its name or find it :facepalm:

I suggest you this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10906

It adds much more Killmoves. There you also have an option to only show Killmoves in 1st person.

Edited by Finandora

does anyone know if there is a mod that lets you escape from jail via hidden tunnels more than just once. i thought it was awesome to be able to escape from jail and get your stuff through a hole in the wall but was disappointed when i realized i can only do it once.

Hi, i am looking for a "realistic" enb profile, that does not tint the nights in deep blue, thanks!

(the galaxy should be mostly white not blue)

Edited by Nadimos

I'm looking for a mod that added a book at the skyforge that let you order items from Eorlund Greymane so you have items crafted even if you didnt have the skill level yet. Does anyone know the name?

here

Is there a mod that will let you name the horses you buy? I can name them in my head but it's not the same.

I take it FavoredSouls has left the community too. :(

All of his mods are 'hidden', just like Zerofrost's.

-Posting here, because it is the 'Detective Thread'. Don't think I should post a new topic and nothing turned up on Search (FavoredSouls, Evening Star, Favored Souls)