Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, so this'll be perverted, but bear with it-

Is there a mod out there that can remove the "underwear" parts of all armors? (Females, in particular). I have Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2 Armor set and thought it would look more fitting if the females didnt have an underwear with the set of armor...

In case someone asks: would I actually look under their armor? Sometimes, I will admit, but I wouldn't constantly go around and check under all the woman in Skyrim. (As funny as it sounds). It's just this: there's some armor (like the Nightingale armor) that's exposing enough, but looks a little odd with a random Loincloth/Fur.

Edited by Kulgan47

Something a bit silly: Is there a mod out there which adds equippable (unenchanted) versions of some of the clutter items in the game? Improvised weapons, as it were.

Specifically, I want a Blacksmith's Hammer that my character can wield while smithing. Why? So that I can enchant it with Notched Pickaxe effect, instead of having a pickaxe and/or dagger that I equip when smithing.

But beyond that, it would be cool to have the knives, forks, pitchforks, shovels, and so on that show up throughout the game actually be equippable - especially if various villager NPC's would use them.

Edited by SeanenG

Something a bit silly: Is there a mod out there which adds equippable (unenchanted) versions of some of the clutter items in the game? Improvised weapons, as it were.

Specifically, I want a Blacksmith's Hammer that my character can wield while smithing. Why? So that I can enchant it with Notched Pickaxe effect, instead of having a pickaxe and/or dagger that I equip when smithing.

But beyond that, it would be cool to have the knives, forks, pitchforks, shovels, and so on that show up throughout the game actually be equippable - especially if various villager NPC's would use them.

You want Handyman by Canuckovitch; that mod lets you use almost ANYTHING as a weapon (except the frying pan for some reason...). I don't think it causes NPC's to use them, but that would be easy to remedy in the CK if you wanted.

Name Mod cloack guards?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/15776-1-1335561620.jpg

And search Then try the mod that I had seen a long time ago and I do not remember the name changed Whiterun floor with orange. Sorry but I just remember that.

Edited by Razor444