buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this has been asked in this thread, but:

I'm looking for a sword that has the sheath horizontal on the lower back. Or if there was a mod that made weapon sheaths on the back horizontal in general.

DSpSoB - Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back has an optional file for daggers and one-handed swords on back.

I've saw that mod yesterday and was unsure if it appeared the same way with single swords? Do you know?

Edited by MarcusNaredo

Im looking for a more realism Mod where a one shot arrow in a guy is instant kill, even when you are Level 1

I mean howcome i can put two arrows in a guy's head and he tells me this is nothing.

I would put 6 arrows in a bear/troll and they beat the hell out of me.

sometimes i shoot a guy or beast in the leg or arm and he would drop dead instead of stagger.

Im looking for a more realism Mod where a one shot arrow in a guy is instant kill, even when you are Level 1

I mean howcome i can put two arrows in a guy's head and he tells me this is nothing.

I would put 6 arrows in a bear/troll and they beat the hell out of me.

sometimes i shoot a guy or beast in the leg or arm and he would drop dead instead of stagger.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14797

So I saw someone brought up that all of FavoredSoul's mods are hidden now. Thankfully I got the Seeker sword and angel wings before he/she did this. Anyone know if their mods are up on another site? I really want that evening star necklace.

Oh and anyone know why they hid all their files? They have really nice mods...idk why they would hide them

Edited by GirlGamer55

So I saw someone brought up that all of FavoredSoul's mods are hidden now. Thankfully I got the Seeker sword and angel wings before he/she did this. Anyone know if their mods are up on another site? I really want that evening star necklace.

Oh and anyone know why they hid all their files? They have really nice mods...idk why they would hide them

I second this question, i was gutted to find he disappeared :( i loved his mods! thankfully i got all 4 of his mods before i went on hiatus:P