Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5507/anns.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking for a mod that can smooth or eliminate the square like shadowing I have. This picture shows it well with the bear cloak being reflected on her skin.

It's like this on my companions, my character, the shadowing on the ground from buildings and everywhere else possible.

Looking for double the trouble?

On a lighter note for help, is there any mods to make my companions have visible Siege Bows when not in battle?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12034

When they keep them on their backs, it transforms into a dwarven bow.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I saw someone brought up that all of FavoredSoul's mods are hidden now. Thankfully I got the Seeker sword and angel wings before he/she did this. Anyone know if their mods are up on another site? I really want that evening star necklace.

Oh and anyone know why they hid all their files? They have really nice mods...idk why they would hide them

I second this question, i was gutted to find he disappeared :( i loved his mods! thankfully i got all 4 of his mods before i went on hiatus:P

Want to shoot me a copy of the necklace?

Sorry about that , was using my Tab and swopping between opera mini and dolphin , different UI when swopping

Here's an attached one , Wasn't thinking that it would be simpler to use PC and post

Thanks Again

Looks cool, however I never saw anything like it. If that is Skyrim would look on some oriental webs, mainly Japanese as that looks like one of their custom meshes and textures houses.

P.S. I did try to find it, no luck.

I am not searching for a specific mod, but i'd like to know if some of u guys have like a good mod-combo. So a serie of mods that work well together and give the game a better look and value without getting massive problems because of conflicting mods. I like to try lots of mods but most of the times get to a point were armor/body mods begin to conflict/clip etc.

Mods i like are:

Nice curved females

Skimpy armors (no nudes) for self and NPC

Better/more attractive faces

More Hairstyles

If list of good mod combo's are already out there please point me to them.

I am not searching for a specific mod, but i'd like to know if some of u guys have like a good mod-combo. So a serie of mods that work well together and give the game a better look and value without getting massive problems because of conflicting mods. I like to try lots of mods but most of the times get to a point were armor/body mods begin to conflict/clip etc.

Mods i like are:

Nice curved females

Skimpy armors (no nudes) for self and NPC

Better/more attractive faces

More Hairstyles

If list of good mod combo's are already out there please point me to them.

General improvement of skyrim by our own

and for the skimpy part that would be SaioTv Skyrim mod series