Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can lvl up to 81 without a mod

Was that patched more or less recently? During my first playthrough i couldnt level above 50.

I have been lvl 80 on my main for like 2-3 months now so no, it should always have work,I am pretty sure that it was even said that you could.

I am looking for the shrouded armor retexture that was looking like the assassin's creed armor, I download it on the nexus a few months ago but had to reinstall my game so I dont have it anymore.

Edited by littleork

Do me a favor? I can put different Mod male bodies?

Is there any mod which changes the character as you fight your mouth? In the sense "Angry, smiling etc ..." You can also put some Mod for the character when he drinks, eats, etc. ..?

I search too this armor:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/2488-1-1328034088.jpg

Does anyone know where I could get the Evening Star Necklace? I think it was done by favoredsoul and it changed color while your character wore it....

Good luck, FavoredSouls seems to have hidden all of his/her mods. And I did find someone in this thread who seemed to have it but when I asked for a copy I got no reply. I'v been trying to get it ever since it went hidden. I don't know why mod authors do this, I could get it if there was a lot of bugs with the mod or a lot of hate for it but FS's mods were amazing.

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

You can now :)

Thanks a lot man.

Edited by DiaBLoW666

Hey Guys,

One question:

Why FavoredSouls Mods are all hidden?

My HDD is broken and now i have a new one but the nice Mods (Evening Star and others) i can't find them anymore! :(