Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, does anyone happen to know where I can find the boots on the middle woman and most-right woman in this picture by wraith132? (As well as the shoes on the middle-left woman actually).

Ah, thank you very much! I'm going to add onto this and ask if anyone knows where the armor is for the woman on the right as well? :P

Where do I get the CBBE and other body mesh mods? I see a lot of equipment for them but not the bodymesh itself. Thanks!

1 Click Here .

2 Then select sort by Endorsements and Descending, click GO, It will be first on the list.

If You want another mod like UNP then type the mods name in the search box (it's on the upper right corner of the page) and press enter.

Then repeat nr 2

Edited by dandiersphinx

Where do I get the CBBE and other body mesh mods? I see a lot of equipment for them but not the bodymesh itself. Thanks!

1 Click Here .

2 Then select sort by Endorsements and Descending, click GO, It will be first on the list.

If You want another mod like UNP then type the mods name in the search box (it's on the upper right corner of the page) and press enter.

Then repeat nr 2

I did as you suggested and this mod popped up at the top of the list - Calientes Vanilla Armor for CBBE

Is that the correct one? It just looks like another armor mod made for the CBBE mesh.

Thanks for the help.