Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too long ago I was recommended ASIS in this thread and its been working great. It says it adds spells from other mods to the NPCs but I'm not sure if I'm seeing them. Honestly I don't want enemies to really have them but I would like to be able to teach followers mod spells. I'm using UFO, Midas Magic and Apocalypse Spell Package. They don't seem to be conflicting and with a tool like ASIS there must be a way to get followers to learn these spells. Anyone know how to do this? Even if its just a console command or ini tweak I would really appreciate it. Edited by kazzap

Not too long ago I was recommended ASIS in this thread and its been working great. It says it adds spells from other mods to the NPCs but I'm not sure if I'm seeing them. Honestly I don't want enemies to really have them but I would like to be able to teach followers mod spells. I'm using UFO, Midas Magic and Apocalypse Spell Package. They don't seem to be conflicting and with a tool like ASIS there must be a way to get followers to learn these spells. Anyone know how to do this? Even if its just a console command or ini tweak I would really appreciate it.

Did you follow all the instruction in ASIS Skyrock patcher?

Or did you just download the Plugin?

Send me a PM

Hello everybody, first post here!

Well, let's start form the beginning: I played skyrim when the game came out and when i finished it i stop playing... so now that i have tons of free time i thought "hey, how about replaying skyrim... now there should be very good mods and it would be like a new game"... well, that's the problem, there are tons of mods and you don't even know where to start... there is any mod that increases the skyrim complete experience? i mean, you have ton of mods to have better graphics in skyrim, new armors and weapons, etc... but there's one that improves everything? or at least, a list of the ones that do this? well, maybe there is a list, and i didn't search it fine enough... it would be very helpful for the new people because it's like i want ALL the mods and you start downloading everything and installing everything and you didn't even know if what you did install is working or not... but of course you can't have all them so it would be nice if there was a list with the best ones, the ones that improve your gaming experience, add difficult and new features to the game, the ones that include new balanced weapon and armor, and adds hours of gameplay to the game.

well, thx you all for your time, hope this isn't a ridiculous post xD

Edited by seyth27

Hello everybody, first post here!

Well, let's start form the beginning: I played skyrim when the game came out and when i finished it i stop playing... so now that i have tons of free time i thought "hey, how about replaying skyrim... now there should be very good mods and it would be like a new game"... well, that's the problem, there are tons of mods and you don't even know where to start... there is any mod that increases the skyrim complete experience? i mean, you have ton of mods to have better graphics in skyrim, new armors and weapons, etc... but there's one that improves everything? or at least, a list of the ones that do this? well, maybe there is a list, and i didn't search it fine enough... it would be very helpful for the new people because it's like i want ALL the mods and you start downloading everything and installing everything and you didn't even know if what you did install is working or not... but of course you can't have all them so it would be nice if there was a list with the best ones, the ones that improve your gaming experience, add difficult and new features to the game, the ones that include new balanced weapon and armor, and adds hours of gameplay to the game.

well, thx you all for your time, hope this isn't a ridiculous post xD

My friend your question is very wide and it really depends on the person who is answering so I am going to give you a link for the STEP it is a complex and yet easy to use guide to enhance Skyrim and a link to

. I saw every single of his videos he is easy to understand and explains everything you need.

Good Luck!!!

Is there a lighting mod that makes places darker that should be, but doen't make the interiors of lit buildings seem like, dungeons?

I'd really like to stop using a torch in homes, shops and taverns.