Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hmmm, so I dropped an item earlier, and a guard noticed it and returned it to me. I found that to be neat, is there any mods for the npcs to react to me dropping s***? Maybe try and steal the item for them self, instead of returning it.

LOL any other NPC except guards will try to "keep" dropped items :D Mjol had a fight to the death with somebody because I dropped a silver ore on the ground. Mjol decapitated the homeless guys on the Riften :D lol

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, so I dropped an item earlier, and a guard noticed it and returned it to me. I found that to be neat, is there any mods for the npcs to react to me dropping s***? Maybe try and steal the item for them self, instead of returning it.

LOL any other NPC except guards will try to "keep" dropped items :D Mjol had a fight to the death with somebody because I dropped a silver ore on the ground. Mjol decapitated the homeless guys on the Riften :D lol

Awww... that sounds like fun. But sadly, some lady randomly attacked me in an inn, I killed her, stripped her naked, and threw her gear all over the tavern floor. The people in the inn just walked by her steel armor. I then went outside, stripped everything i owned(caused a huge lag spike) and everyone just walked by me, and told me to put on some clothes...

Awww... that sounds like fun. But sadly, some lady randomly attacked me in an inn, I killed her, stripped her naked, and threw her gear all over the tavern floor. The people in the inn just walked by her steel armor. I then went outside, stripped everything i owned(caused a huge lag spike) and everyone just walked by me, and told me to put on some clothes...

It's one of those random things that can occur in the game. Just like a random student may walk up to you and ask for a magic lesson, or a dragon may circle overhead without attacking. This stuff is detailed in the Prima guidebook as vanilla game features.

Any mods out there that increase the amount of enemies spawned similar to the "Skyrim Monster Mod More-Spawns"? Its no longer kept up to date and tends to crash a lot. I've already looked at ASIS but no matter how I tweak the exclusions in the .ini files I end up having dragons spawning left and right. I'm mainly interested in increasing bandit and draugr spawns. Thanks for any suggestions.

With dawnguard released I'm giving this game another go. But this time I'm looking for a few improvements but don't know where to start.

My biggest concern was always that the game was too easy. browsed through the first 20 pages of uploaded files but got lost in the jungle!

Mod for making it harder/new monsters/smarter ai on humans etc?

Mod for harder dragons

Maybe something to spice up a few cities if there's any good mods of those around. Making them bigger / more questlines.

Maybe something to make the world more... living? More bandit packs, travelers whatever!

Just more content simply!

I'm not looking for anything that will break the balance like godly items etc. But any other suggestions you might have on any mod you might like is welcome

Woah, you were right! It's just odd how he ignored it at the end and walked by it Also Erandur doesn't give a damn!

Ontopic: So a dragon attacked Windhelm, and some of the npcs just walked casually by it. It kinda bugged me and ruined the immersion a bit. So I'm asking Is there a mod that makes civilians like react to dragons a bit more, and you know, like panic and freak out and maybe run indoors? Because it feels odd when people are so casual in the town when, you know, there is a huge ass dragon ontop of someone's house blowing fire everywhere.

Edited by mrbisshie