Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any mods that allow followers to equip rings and amulets? I have mods that add equipment types to previously unused body slots (cloaks, mostly) and they will use those if I provide one, but neither standard nor mod-added followers will ever equip jewelry. It's very annoying that I have rings and amulets that I wouldn't benefit from much but they would, if they could only use them.

Thank you.

You must have done something wrong. Equiping jewelry is vanilla behavior for followers...

Are there any mods that allow followers to equip rings and amulets? I have mods that add equipment types to previously unused body slots (cloaks, mostly) and they will use those if I provide one, but neither standard nor mod-added followers will ever equip jewelry. It's very annoying that I have rings and amulets that I wouldn't benefit from much but they would, if they could only use them.

Thank you.

You must have done something wrong. Equiping jewelry is vanilla behavior for followers...

My followers don't equip jewelry either. So obviously it has to be a rare skyrim issue I'm sure. Any real assistance would be nice.

I currently have amazing follower tweaks installed and i have the option to turn one of my followers to a vampire, but i dont like the way my follower looked i thought my follower would look more like Serana (the daughter of the vampire lord).

http://justforgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/SERENA.png

Anyone know a mod that only changes the eyes like that once you turned them.

Also looking for a mod that makes the world have more colour but the only mods i found was ENB mods witch i dont like and lighting mods also not my favorite.

Is there a mod that removes torches and the like from dungeons? It's always bothered me when I venture into these long-forgotten, unexplored crypts, I find the place all lit up and cozy and ready to welcome me. I'm not talking about some post-process mod that makes it look darker, because then all the NPC's and enemies can see you when you can see them. Is there one that simply removes the unrealistic light sources from dungeons, barrows, and crypts? Is there a reason that the lights and torches are there, other than making it less difficult?

thanks

Okay detectives:

I'm looking for a mod that detaches crime from the player and an NPC follower when commanded. Meaning, if I command a follower to kill/attack someone, I'm not linked to that crime. I'm playing a Vampire Lord who creates thralls (using Better Vampires by Brehanin), and as I join the Brotherhood, I'd like to create thralls to run suicide attacks at my contract targets.

Does such a mod exist?