Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi guys. I'm looking for a good mod to equip more rings, that is compatible with Skyrim 1.6.89. I basically need 2 rings equipped at most, I don't want to OP, just realisticly (as you can have one ring per hand in real life, no?). So far I've found a few. I tried Equip More Rings - English (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20790) and Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6703) however both were not displaying the rings when I equipped them... Also found Left Hand Rings, but the description says rings are not visible in 1st person mode... Is anyone aware of any other mods that will allow me to wear 2 rings, that will actually show in game? Thanks!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod, prob more a Skyrim.ini tweak that locks the cursor to the center of the screen when on the map? would make using the controller a lot smoother

And looking back a page, I would actually like to know where this set is too:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2573978-1344902201.jpg

Edit: I guess the altered beginning mod is dead on Steam, so I will just use the other one from here, but I would still like to know about this pic above.

Looks to me like it is just inside the keep in Markarth. I could be wrong but that's the first place that came to mind.

Thanks, but I was meaning the armor mod, not the location she is in...

And just figured out that its a retex of Hentai's Void armour.

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

hi people, i'm looking for a mod that stop physical mutation of player character under vampirism. Before i reinstall i think i had a mod that change only color of eyes to brown when i become a vampire, now, after a complete reinstallation of skyrim and mods, my char (a breton female) when reach first state of vampirism (3 day without feed) become grey skinned, with yerllow eye, and with a demonic face... plz help me :D i want be a vampire without grey skin and demon face XD

(feeding until first tep of vmpirm, leave me like a monster, i loose only vmpire skill...)

i'm using skyrim dawnguard, and i'm a vampire, not a vampire lord... normal vampire....

i'll add example : BEFORE VAMPIRE ----- AFTER VAMPIRE

Edited by Harlequin83

Hello :D, I've been playing as a ranger lately and am running into some issue with both bows and cross bows shooting off center or the cross-hairs ? Are there any mods that help to fix either ?

Hello :D, I've been playing as a ranger lately and am running into some issue with both bows and cross bows shooting off center or the cross-hairs ? Are there any mods that help to fix either ?

Check Arrow Tweaks mod, there is ini file tweak that will fix this.