Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been playing with Skyrim on PC and been using mods to create a more immersive game and wandering around skyrim without other travelers seems very strange.

Is there a mod that adds NPC's to the various regions of skyrim that is still currently supported? The others that I have found are all but abandoned with some bugs that seem pretty detrimental.

Thanks

I've been playing with Skyrim on PC and been using mods to create a more immersive game and wandering around skyrim without other travelers seems very strange.

Is there a mod that adds NPC's to the various regions of skyrim that is still currently supported? The others that I have found are all but abandoned with some bugs that seem pretty detrimental.

Thanks

Travellers of Skrim

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/22743-2-1345508836.jpg

Seeking Mod eyelashes and eyes of this image:

Lashmaker Eyelash Alpha - If you are a modder

Coverwomen in combination with Covereyes- if you are just a user

Install the covereyes after coverwomen :)

Or if you do not like that look try Eye colours with new style Eyelashes

Thx DarkAngel, I would like to know how to make some players when they become vampires to not have a change of face like this (my character is male, and then the image of another person).

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/22239-1-1344779328.jpg

Then I want a mod where there are vampires in female canines/fangs and Serana too.

@Razor444

Dawnguard Vampires - Retain your Appearance

This mod came between my responses

But this mod does not remain the face "clean" as when you're not vampire is not it?

From the video you see a woman character and Vampire Lord.

I would try it, and see I am don't have a vampire character so test it and let me know

Also the second mod hasn't bee made yet that character on the picture is using the Dawnguard Vampire Armors CBBEv3 Echo