Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a mod That fixes the hair That come out to the armor? I have a character with long hair and wearing armor When leaving hair "piercing" armor.

Add 3 more requests for Mod of Dawnguard:

1) If there is a mod that changes the castle Volkihar that makes it better.

2) This is what I want to know / have more, a mod where I can use as followers vampires that are inside the castle, you can only use the dogs of hell.

3) A mod where I can recruit other people if they are head of his companions, archmage, vampire lord etc ... that style Guild warriors Oblivion where if you became head could recruit other people.

Looking for a mod that will let me tweak the damages done and recieved. I'm currently employing a few different mods to bring a hardcore play through into effect. I've got the melee damage recieved and dealt fixed but need something for damage recieved on arrows while maintaining good damage to my enemies.

Looking for a mod that will let me tweak the damages done and recieved. I'm currently employing a few different mods to bring a hardcore play through into effect. I've got the melee damage recieved and dealt fixed but need something for damage recieved on arrows while maintaining good damage to my enemies.

I use the mods 'locational damage' and 'more dynamic injuries'

I use the mods 'locational damage' and 'more dynamic injuries'

I've got the locational damage and I cannot find the more dynamic injuries mod. Would it allow me to decrease the amount of damage done by NPCs and their bows?

There is a mod That fixes the hair That come out to the armor? I have a character with long hair and wearing armor When leaving hair "piercing" armor.

Add 3 more requests for Mod of Dawnguard:

1) If there is a mod that changes the castle Volkihar that makes it better.

2) This is what I want to know / have more, a mod where I can use as followers vampires that are inside the castle, you can only use the dogs of hell.

3) A mod where I can recruit other people if they are head of his companions, archmage, vampire lord etc ... that style Guild warriors Oblivion where if you became head could recruit other people.

I search this up + this:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/21540-1-1345186885.jpg

Hood with steel thing

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/21540-1-1344701110.jpg

This armor