Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I am looking for a mod that reduces the time for contents of barrels and ingredients to respawn. Most I have seen affect the respawn of cleared dungeons etc, but not simple little stuff like chests, barrels etc. I have spied one, but it has too many reported bugs for me to download.

Much appreciated if anyone can find one amongst the current downloads.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a mod That fixes the hair That come out to the armor? I have a character with long hair and wearing armor When leaving hair "piercing" armor.

Add 3 more requests for Mod of Dawnguard:

1) If there is a mod that changes the castle Volkihar that makes it better.

2) This is what I want to know / have more, a mod where I can use as followers vampires that are inside the castle, you can only use the dogs of hell.

3) A mod where I can recruit other people if they are head of his companions, archmage, vampire lord etc ... that style Guild warriors Oblivion where if you became head could recruit other people.

I search this up + this:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/21540-1-1345186885.jpg

Hood with steel thing

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/21540-1-1344701110.jpg

This armor

Hey guys,

First off i'd like to say i love this site and have the greatest respect and admiration for all the people actively working on keeping the content in such a high quality! - keep it up :)

Now to my question:

In one of my previous Skyrim installations (yes i had a few since i found this site, since i am mod crazy and borked it a few times by going overboard or simply doing it wrong), i had a mod that increases the number of Vanilla / Dawnguard mobs spawned.

Now i cannot find it anymore.

I tried the SkyMoMod_morespawns, without the Monstermod since i dont really like the combination of mobs that spawn with it (it usually turned out to be a collection of all types of mobs in one group (Hags, Trolls, Ogres, Wolves, Bears, Spiders... all together) but without the other SkyMo mods installed the game simply refuses to start.

I am certain i had a working mod as i walk now through dungeons with maybe 2-3 Daugrs in the final room where previously were 10-20... i just wish i could remember whichone i used.

My download history is packed with all sorts of mods , so looking there is no help and the previous instal fiolders are gone... should have backed up etc, i know now :) and i am doing it.

I hope someone here will be able to help me out.

Thanks in advance.

I must admit beforehand that i didn't search thoroughly in all the 204 pages but is there a mod that makes NPCs sleep? i've gotten Belua Sanguinaire Revisited and i'm having trouble getting blood in lower levels since i fail most skill checks for sneak feeding which is causing me to choose sleep feeding as my only option to progress in vampire ranks.

thanks by the way , nexus is teh best. :thumbsup:

Edited by faithful

Looking for a mod that will let me tweak the damages done and recieved. I'm currently employing a few different mods to bring a hardcore play through into effect. I've got the melee damage recieved and dealt fixed but need something for damage recieved on arrows while maintaining good damage to my enemies.

I use the mods 'locational damage' and 'more dynamic injuries'

i don't know if you'll read this but the 'more dynamic injuries' mod has been set to hidden, that's why you can't find it anymore.

Hey guys,

First off i'd like to say i love this site and have the greatest respect and admiration for all the people actively working on keeping the content in such a high quality! - keep it up :)

Now to my question:

In one of my previous Skyrim installations (yes i had a few since i found this site, since i am mod crazy and borked it a few times by going overboard or simply doing it wrong), i had a mod that increases the number of Vanilla / Dawnguard mobs spawned.

I tried the SkyMoMod_morespawns, without the Monstermod since i dont really like the combination of mobs that spawn with it (it usually turned out to be a collection of all types of mobs in one group (Hags, Trolls, Ogres, Wolves, Bears, Spiders... all together) but without the other SkyMo mods installed the game simply refuses to start.

I am certain i had a working mod as i walk now through dungeons with maybe 2-3 Daugrs in the final room where previously were 10-20... i just wish i could remember whichone i used.

My download history is packed with all sorts of mods , so looking there is no help and the previous instal fiolders are gone... should have backed up etc, i know now :) and i am doing it.

Thanks in advance.

I am not really sure what did you have before, maybe War in Skyrim or something similar but I would highly recommend to use the ASIS with a proper set up it is a complete game changer. Good Luck

I am looking for a mod that reduces the time for contents of barrels and ingredients to respawn. Most I have seen affect the respawn of cleared dungeons etc, but not simple little stuff like chests, barrels etc. I have spied one, but it has too many reported bugs for me to download.

You can get some mods that will speed up the game cell respawn times like this HOWEVER!!! Before you install that mod I would highly recommend to install either the Skyrim Unofficial Patch or if you don't like that for any reasons the Possessive Corpses no more lazy zombies and shy nirnroots

if you don't use one of the two mods suggested above your save will become to bloat really fast and our loading times will become really big. So be careful. Back up your saves!!!

Hey guys,

Now to my question:

Thanks in advance.

I am not really sure what did you have before, maybe War in Skyrim or something similar but I would highly recommend to use the ASIS with a proper set up it is a complete game changer. Good Luck

YOU ROCK!

THIS was precisely the mod i was talking about ( i recognize the jar configuration)

thank you soo much!!!

You can get some mods that will speed up the game cell respawn times like this HOWEVER!!! Before you install that mod I would highly recommend to install either the Skyrim Unofficial Patch or if you don't like that for any reasons the Possessive Corpses no more lazy zombies and shy nirnroots

if you don't use one of the two mods suggested above your save will become to bloat really fast and our loading times will become really big. So be careful. Back up your saves!!!

Thank you very much!