Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

im looking for a mod that provides increased spawns that is *NOT* ASIS, as ASIS is not working very well for many players, me included.

There isn't better mod then ASIS I am afraid. If you need help installing or running the mod please let me know I'll guide you through the installation. You will most likely need to make a bash patch if you have many mods.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey :)

I'm looking for a mod that either fixes or deletes the ugly Alik'r Clothes cape, since it splits down the middle when my character walks.

Any variation of the cape that looks more realistic would also be fine.

Thanks for any help

Try Immersive Armors :)

I've seen that a hundred times and never thought to click on it haha :) thanks a lot! :)

I found a mod earlier that added a spell to change your characters appearance (without resetting their skills) I'm pretty sure it would also let you take on the appearance of a different race, but keep your own racial abilities. The mod does not require Dawnguard. I found it before and didn't download it for some reason, and am now unable to find it again.

I am looking for a mod that blends the male body textures, mainly the neck seem area, I don't know why but lately that has become very noticeable and it wasn't before :/ and have been going nuts trying to get rid of it lol, *yes I have uninstalled/reinstalled several mods to try to figure this out lol* I use the better males mod and had the seem nearly perfect with it but for some reason lately my head on my dark elf is lighter by a good few tones than the body and its damn annoying lols.

I found a mod earlier that added a spell to change your characters appearance (without resetting their skills) I'm pretty sure it would also let you take on the appearance of a different race, but keep your own racial abilities. The mod does not require Dawnguard. I found it before and didn't download it for some reason, and am now unable to find it again.

ShowRaceMenu Alternative